Reviews for Ned's Declassified Fanfiction net Survival Guide
Tterit chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Nice fic! I like all the chapters :) I'll follow!
ShingekiNoDeathwish chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Lol! My username says lots bout me :)
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
nice.
SakuraNight chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Hey I loved this but I couldn't help but notice a few grammer mistakes on chapter four. For example you put a sinular ban when it was supposed to be banned. Hope that helps,

sakura
SakuraNight chapter 4 . 4/17/2012

sakura
TsunamiTides chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
nice tipss!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
very funny and truthful
Queen of the Beasties chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Brilliant idea! This story can teach people a bit more about and it ties in with the whole tip giving theme in Ne'ds declasified.
HorrorLover777 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
This was a great chapter! I've been having some serious writer's block on my stories, and this really helped!
A Band Of Thieves chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
You should write a chapter on how to spell, because you need some help with that.
Who here went crazy first chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
This is really good. But may I suggest not using present tense, and capitalize the beginnings of your sentences.
mewmewgodess chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
I loved this chapter! I'm not very good at summaries and this kinda helps

Thanks and I can't wait for the next one!

-MewMew
UGotsTheNozeSpiritInU chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
This story is really cool! I don't have a fanfiction account, (hopefully I can fix that soon) so this fanfic has not only shown me the do's and don'ts, but with all my fav Ned's characters!

Amazing! 5 stars all the way! I haven't read any of your other stories, (if u have any other stories) but I'll have to now, since u did such a good job on this one!

BUT U NEED TO UPDATE NOW!... I mean, please? Lol that's probably my fav Evelyn line. Seriously, my life is already dramatic enough, so I can NOT handle cliffhangers! Anyway, awesome! It's as simple as that! :]
Eat4Fun chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Great job! nice combination of Ned's, Fanfic, and tips!
Calm-Waters chapter 6 . 5/4/2010