Reviews for A Misty to Remember
This sounds a lot like some eppisode of Ranma 1/2
cyberfrogX chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Interesting...
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I read this like two years ago and i finnaly got a account! I am reveiwing because I didn't reveiw before and i think this is a really good story! (if you havn't changed it in two years!)
Bluecorgi23 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
This was very good. First time I read one with a vengful spirit. LOL. I have never seen so many 'WA' 's in any other fanfic. But this was very good.
fanficfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
nice story, i would of liked more of normal misty to round out both sides though, i know this story is old but im looking at a bunch to review.
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
i like this fic, the way you adapted it to pokemon, the funny thing is that Ranma-Akane relationship is kinda the same with the Ash-Misty relationship

both in deny, both guys get distracted when it comes to figth (martial arts or pokemon match), so yeah...they could double date. O)

nice fic.
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! but u should have killed tracy, lol, j/k. anywaysday, i luv ur stories and ur on my fav. author's list! Inuyasha/Kagome 4eva! lol. Ash/Misty 4 eva! and ive never seen ranma 1/2 but i heard its really kool! keep on writing, and making misty her wonderful, evil, kind, self!

ja ne,

evilryokojesse
mystlady chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Sweet. I normally dont read AAML fics. Rumors flying around the Misty might be leaving. I kinda got used to her flaming temper like Sailor Mars (I wonder what will happen if those two got in a cat fight) LOL. Update soon
WOW chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
i read some of your stories and they are all great!
a chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
hey what a great story, too bad you didnt make the end romantic
Fletset chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
I think that this going to be a long review, since I watched the OAV about two hours ago (and I stared at the screen, wide eyed, and chewed paper all along), so I'm going to compare many many stuff . I wanted to read this story ever since Llyxius told me about it, but I wasn't able to because I didn't want to spoil myself. It was much easier to make a picture in mind after I saw the OAV (and it's still fresh in my mind). LOL! Tracey and Brock as Soun and Genma! But I think none of them can be THAT idiot. I loved the part with the crying doll! In the OAV itself, too. I think it would have been better if Ash cleaned up Misty-doll like Ranma did in the OAV, but it was okay, too. Poor Ash ;-;...Being used as a footrest (XD). He'd loved to be Ranma instead- caryying bags. Imagine, Ash saying the word "sexy"..."I like you better when you were evil" LOL!

To make long review short-I loved that story!Well, I think I'll go now. ;
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
That was hilarious!
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Footrest? why does that sound so disturbingly familiar? (might have something to do with me being in that position way too many times whin i was a kid) No, i'm not kidding. I've been in the position you discribed ash as being in, exect, in my case, the girl was just being spiteful, not vengeful. Still, great fic. i feel beter knowing i'm not the only boy being subject to that kind of treatment. And they say girls are more compasionate than guys. Suuuuuure, that's why i was a footrest for so long. argh, rambling here. NE wa, great fic 10/10 Man i'm depressed. i updated everything, and got very few reviews.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Hey, I finally got to read it! Very good job, you had me laughin'! _ I've only seen one episode of Ranma 1/2, and unfortuneately it wasn't that one. :( I'm sure if I'd seen it I'd appreciate the fic even more...but none the less it's great as usual! Good job Angie.
Angie fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2001