Reviews for Secret
Pamba chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to read the one shots
parad0x1n chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Amazing story!
MsZachrisson chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
A pregnancy test don't come back positive a day after the woman has been raped. It usally takes a couple of weeks to get accurate result. But hospitals offers a day after pill.
I like this story so far but that about the pregnancy is so wrong that its affects the story, but I hope it's gets better :)
Bkwrmchar chapter 28 . 7/20/2013
Thank You for the stories...they were excellent!
LoveAndMadness chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
First, I want to say great story so far. You are a great writer. However p, i most likely wont read the rest. I wish you had put a warning on this story about JJ getting raped. I woukd not have read it. For personal reasons I stay awayfrom stories where that happens during the story line.
AngiePowers493 chapter 28 . 6/16/2012
28 chapters went by WWWAAAYYYY too damn fast. Guess that's a great representation of life, huh. BUT, nonetheless, AMAZING :-) Now if we could see some stories of them getting together at the beginning, JJ's job and whatever stress and family stuff comes with that, and some of those insane stories Amy and JJ seem to always have, my world would be very complete :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Great job! It was a wonderful story :-)
T chapter 26 . 5/3/2012
Aww! Lol! The ending was cute! I love the fluff and I Love the banter between Emily, jj, and Amy. I'm glad to see that you've been busy writing and I can't wait to read everything. Thank you so much for all of your hard work! It's very much appreciated! :-) I did read the story about jj and Emily out in the alley with the cop an N! That was hella hot! I'd love to see more stuff like that! You are hilarious! I love what goes on in your head. You must be a very funny person. :-)
He'sSoLifelike chapter 28 . 3/31/2011
Absolutely amazing ending! I loved every bit of it.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 28 . 3/11/2011
I loved it, but I'm not to happy that they could go weeks without seeing each other. Nevertheless, great story.
starryeyes12 chapter 28 . 10/18/2010
great story
ashb chapter 28 . 6/23/2010
u should add one more chapter a wedding ...that would complete it they been together long enough
Tella-Rosette chapter 28 . 5/7/2010
great story. loved all of it but the end. i don't like JJ leaving the BAU :(
ttandme69 chapter 28 . 3/5/2010
excellent story! Lisa
CAFBOV chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
I do like this story and the writing but it is hard for me to believe that J.J. would not make the connection between Sam's looking familiar; his last name and the fact that she was raped by a Chris Thomas. This just stretches the limits of my credulity.