Reviews for Hustle
swivelandjess chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Haha, very good read! Thanks!
Ellamena chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Love the story and the skills you gave Simon, this makes perfect sense and I wish it had come out in the show but then again with only one season there's only so much they could do, (sigh)
alydhe chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Lol! I love this! Go Simon! It seems the Serenity crew, and probably Mal in particular, have had a bad influence on Simon. heh, once mal's wounded pride settles, he'll be proud of Simon and hopefully not underestimate him next time. Well done, favoriting now.
same.lame.name chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love it!
Celefinwe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
LOL Poor Mal. It figures that Simon would know fencing being upper class and all _
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is very funny just seeing Simon hustle Mal. I totally agree with your points at the end. Plus that sardonic sense of humour that Simon has would mean he wouldn't be able to resist it. Great fun and completely in character. I also like Mal's last line because it is sheer bare-faced cheek to hustle the Captain when you're part of the crew but Mal doesn't take himself totally seriously.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOL!
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
they should have done this in the show .Very well done.
poke-the-kitty chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Simon's a slick one. :D
Rael-Lirdu chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I can definitely imagine this scene taking place during the series, and you make me wish it had! Great job keeping everyone in character; I loved Mal's last line!
BluAlbino chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
"I'm not sure weather to be proud or beat the living tar out of him." Heheh... Be proud Mal. Great Fic
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Fantastic!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Funny. I had a feeling that Simon should at least know something about swordplay but I just went along with his fooling and smiled when he won. Cute story.
Fififelicity chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Lol that made me giggle nice, short and witty! Good work!
DancesWithMoogles chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
LOL! Love Simon totally playing Mal, even though I saw it coming when he was pretending to not be very good at it. Mal's reaction at the end ("I don't know whether to be proud or beat the tar out of him") was priceless. :)