Reviews for 600 Seconds
Veronica chapter 1 . 7/26
Intense, beatiful, it was so good! Although at one point I hated you because I thought you were going to kill either one or both of them off, so glad you didn't! I think this is the 4th story of yours that I read, and by now I should know that you love to torture both your characters and your readers. LOL
I actually really loved reading this SasuSaku love story through others' perspectives. You said this fanfic was just an experiment, but you executed it Perfectly, imho.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
what a beautiful story. you have skillfully portrayed the characters, every one of them.
mililli chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Loved this! Made me so sad, but I'm glad it worked out
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Dear Heaven above was that intense O.O But it was written so very, very well. I throughly enjoyed it. I hope you continue writing, because you truly have a talent. You paint a vivid picture with your eloquence in words. It's poetic; calm, soothing, flowing, and yet unrepentant in the harsh realities that keep the story grounded. Truly, very well written.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Really interesting! :D
rowenarose chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i loved this story, it was very powerful.
kizumichan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i don't know but... this is the most creative story I've read so far. It's very sad at the moment Sasuke was getting beat while protecting Sakura. .. ahh... so sweet though..
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Beautiful story...Very deep and impactful.

To tell you the truth, reading this HURT!

It was sad and made me want to cry.

My chest hurts now...Hmmm I don't take well with death like that.

But the fic was SO well done that it blew me away...XD
Owl-sama chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was beautiful.
Sasuke0623 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Once again, I'm amazed. You are an incredible writer. This piece was SO powerful it gave me chills haha. Job well done. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

- Sam
o.OgoTHic bloSSomO.o chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
.one of the best, intruiging story I've ever heard...
red.masenko chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was undoublty a very interestingly written story, very original. Though.. It is bound to leave some questions which I hope you would explain. The little girl, she saw sasuke and sakura.. Does that mean they lived on?

Truly wonderful... Bittersweet..

Well done!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, that was really beautiful and sad D; i like how you wrote this
haliz chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
OMG! this is so sick and sasuke oh por sasuke he is suffering he is watching her die and i feel like crying this story is so perfect its absolutely perfect i love it cuz it made me cry
Crimson Tranquility chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wonderful!

So sad, yet amazing :D

Does that mean that Sakura and Sasuke lived or was it their spirits?