Reviews for Head Trip
LilLinkGirl chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
No more?
RosesAndRavens chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I really like this and hope you keep writing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Darn it, deadfic.
FireDitto chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
I don't suppose there is any chance of getting an update? This is a very intriguing and interesting story. I've very much enjoyed reading what you've written; I'd love to know where it is going, and how it ends!

Fireditto

Ps, some of beast boys words don't seem to translate :/

kinyeshi and Mpenza off the top of my head.
MyNomdeplume chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Man, I'm liking the creative take on nevermore, and that you decided to take Robin there this time. Just one question: You gonna finish this anytime soon? Cause I really want to see how this ends.
Soaha chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
Well, they kinda found her. That's a plus! :D
eoraptor chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
is an interesting and well crafted story, not over-balanced in any one are like some of these Titans stories seem to be. :) a shame it's left off here, but I think I can understand why.
Grey Raven Girl chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
This story is so good! You simply must update soon! I've been waiting for months now!
darkgraywolf chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
PLease update i love this story it is wonderful i aspecialy like the fact that bb can speak swahili and that hee has claws...im weird.

i like that raven andhim hsve a relationship too!

please update :) awosome story
Toriano.Flacko chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
so... you ARE going to update; on your own time; yes? If so, please try not to DIE HORRIBLY AND PAINFULLY, or die, period, before then? thanks ya.
Denalien chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
wow,now i never find a story like that!And i HAVE TO admit it i like it! Please continue! I really want to know how it's ends!
paula2284 chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
((this is 4 the story so far ))

HAHAHA! excellent job w. BB! everyone is in character perfectly,

but i dont think starfire would enjoy punching someone REALLY hard. but w.e.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

oh and GO BBxRAVEN!

:D

p
Agedwisdom chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
Hey its me again sorry i didn't review before now but i've been really busy. any way its really good for a sequel, please continue.

I'm going to read all your other fics now if anything is like this i can't wait. I was serious in my comparison
Prince V chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
ROFLMAO!...BB's masterplan...nice one!

~Aapthy is Death

-Prince V
Prince V chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
oh thats just awesome...normally i dont review each chapter thats allready "out", i'm kinda a bad reviewer unless u know me but then again any review is better than no review right...

ok...enough rambling...i just had to say what an...interisting job you did on Rude...hilarious! great job...and BB's method of getting directions...PRICELESS!

~Apathy is Death