Reviews for Drive By
Nice Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Okay, I know this story is old, but good god, I'm in LOVE with it! Seriously, this made me cry and then made me happy and just sd;lag;hfkds;lkjfsa;dcdslk... 3
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
amazing! :) just loved it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dean should have gotten lots of luck for Sam in return for his soul.
casammy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This epoch was very very sad, he was wishing with all my forces that sammy and dean were finding a way of breaking the agreement
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Sam can't even stand on the street without getting shot. You know I love your stories. This is great.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was good, sad for a moment but good.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aww that was sweet :D thankyou! and such a good idea :D xx
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Awr, this one's great. 3 You can feel the brotherly love radiating off them.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ah cool! This was spectacular. It was short, concise, and set just right! I loved how you made it to where the brothers were together at the end. It was awesome. Gosh, poor Sammy! I love how you protrayed how Dean felt with what happened to Sam. Great job! Just what I needed! Thanks ST! Joby ;P
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
umm yea...this is not finished! i refuse to allow this to be it. so what do you say? finish yes? yes?

let me know.

peace

Mel Storm
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I liked that. It was sad but sweet! ): I used to live in LA. It's a rough place to live! GREAT JOB!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Yet another awesome one-shot, you write about the impending deal so well (well it was impending when you wrote it, so far past it as I'm reading it!)

So in character and true to the moment and trust Dean to put his foot in it with his remark when Sam came to, but at least he redeemed himself and didn't tease Sam about his tears. And loved the chick-flicky moment at the end!
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aw man. And I just got my teeth cleaned too! My dentist is gonna be PISSED. XP
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Particularly enjoyed this one. ) You're so great at keeping with the characters' true nature. I admire your fanfics. If I were to try one, I'd end up blowing everything so out of proportion, it would be pathetic... *nervous chuckle*

Nonetheless, splendid work. You never fail to please me. )
lelann37 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
oohh, brother love! good to see them both make it out ok