Reviews for The War of Words
Miki-Death-Strike chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
All right! I'm hooked so far! I absolutely love when authors are able to pin Seifer's character appropriately, and I appreciate that you did not fill him with an idealistic yearning of wanting to return to Garden, when in all actuality, he wouldn't want to. He still wants to make a name for himself, and we all know Garden wasn't the path.

I'll be keeping my eye on this story, especially since it is complete. Good job with the writing and introspection by the way!

-Miki death strike(Don't ask about the name! haha!)
FullOfSugar chapter 28 . 10/12/2010
Definitely not enough reviews for a story that great O_o

I loved it, the way Quistis and Seifer's relationship unfolded, it seemed natural. The plot with the GF was a good idea too. I'm just bothered about the disappearance of Laguna, Kiros and Ward but I suppose it will be explained in the sequel ? Hopefully ? And what about Cid too, because at the beginning he was in a... delicate situation We don't have any information about that in the end. I suppose the charges against him are canceled and that Galbadia has a new president ? A human one, hopefully XD

Anyway, great story *gives a sugar*
ichibanhustler chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved this story and I have to admit this is the best Fan Fiction I've read so far. Others were simply cheesy and the characters were simply OOC ( Out of Character ) but in your case you've done a really good job. I'm giving this a five out of five :)

I'm hoping that you would finish the sequel, or if its the end of it... please continue! :) I know I'm not the only who would appreciate it :)
Entinta chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Hi! I love your fic.

Id like to translate it to spanish, if you allow me. Im not good writing in English, but I asure you I'm good with the Spanish!

If you let me translate, Im starting at once.
Einsamkeit chapter 28 . 3/19/2009
I loved this story ! very well writen )

congratulations !

Now I'm very curious about what will happen when th GFs get bored...

The only thing that disappoints me is that there aren't more reviews... this fic deserves a lot more !
sissyHIYAH chapter 28 . 2/28/2009
How perfect. During the game, even though he does have his man-whore moments, one gets the impression that Irvine is nothing but loyal. His flirty behavior always seemed to be a huge front, so saving his money almost from the moment he met (re-met?) Selphie just seems to work for his character.

I loved reading this chapter and I loved this whole fic, so I don't want to be obnoxious and beg you for a sequel...but, write a sequel, dang it! I need more!
sissyHIYAH chapter 27 . 2/28/2009
"She couldn’t remember her name, but she remembered violence."

Wow. I've read all kinds of fics that deal with either the characters or with the sorceress, but I don't think I've ever read one that deals with the GF's in such a way. This line is just...wow. Just wow.
Ms Starlight chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
You've just finished a novel length fic. Have you printed it out to actually see what you've done? You should.

Just so you know, I have absolutely loved helping you with this. And I really think that you've made a lot of progress. I think maybe you've even started to like writing Zell just a little bit!

I was going to write in my initial comments on this fic that I thought Squall's son should have a weather related name, but I couldn't think of any that didn't sound ridiculous, and I still can't. (Tornado! Cyclone!) Anyway, I hope that if you do decide to write a sequel to this, we'll get to learn a whole lot more about Aidan and Em. I think you handled Seifer as a father well in this last bit, giving him a sort of harassed but totally in love attitude, and I'd like to see more of that someday.

Congrats on finishing the story!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
Aw thats so sweet...in an ominous sort of way. Keep it up!
sissyHIYAH chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
Yeesh! That denial line at the end...that really tugged the old heartstrings. Update soon!

(Also, I'm a huge Quistis fan, but I love how you've handled Selphie and Irvine through this fic. They need a bit more credit, so I just like what you've done with them.)
sissyHIYAH chapter 22 . 2/13/2009
You know...even if this hadn't been a sex chapter, I would have loved it simply because of your song choice at the beginning. 'Everlong' is one of my all-time favorites.

I typically don't review until I've read a fic to the end, but I had to break my rule and review here. Nice friction between Q and S, and a very hot lovey-dovery scene.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 25 . 2/11/2009
Don't feel bad about being away for so long - when a story is as great as this I can wait :) Good chapter, the sex was very well done and I love the almost hesitant nature of their relationship now. Keep it up!
BlueShrew chapter 24 . 11/19/2008
Wow! I'm really loving this story. It's very thought out and I feel that it stays well within the realm of the FF8 world. I love what you have done with the characters. I really look forward to reading more. Hope you update soon.

Best Wishes!
Natersby chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
I haven't read this for a while, but found it surprisingly easy to get back into the story. You're good at dropping subtle reminders of the plot into conversation, to remind the reader of what's been going on. Speaking of the plot, it has substance and is developing nicely, and rather than focusing solely only on Seifer and Quistis the story covers a range of characters, without loitering overmuch on the additional cast. It's all moving along at a nice pace, and I look forward to getting upto speed and finding out what happens to poor Cid!
FFegni chapter 24 . 8/27/2008
Wow great new chappie. I really like your story so far. this one is going on mine fav list.

But i have to say, Seifer is such an ash in this chapter. Wonder what happens next. He better be nice to Quis and make up!

please update soon!