Reviews for Comforting
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 3/16
I thought you were talking about James from Team Rocket.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Wow. It's amazing how much you've grown as a writer. Out of curiosity I decided to look at your older stories. And, well, you are one review away from ten so why not?
This wasn't that bad. I don't know how old you were, but this is still better than my writing at thirteen or fourteen years old. I just find it amazing how much progression you've made since 2008.
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awwwwww!
XxSHSLFangirlxX chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awww! This was so cute! Great job. :D
MudkipLover33 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Yay Festivalshipping! Cute story, I love it :)
Young Just Us chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I was going to be lazy and just favorite, but apparently It's already in my favs. I absolutely live this story!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
aww! cute _

i liked it. i just went onto your profile. wow thats allot of storys! unfortunately i cant read most of them as i havent watched Yu Gi Oh 5ds... but i will read the ones i can. your a good writer
ShirahimeSenpai chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I can actually picture it! :):):):):):)
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh meh Arceus! Why haven't I reviewed this yet? I'm horrible...

Hehe, anyway: Very nicely done! Poor Soledad. At least she's attempting to keep moving forward, all thanks to Harley! xD

This pairing doesn't get much love, and it's a pity. You did an excellent job with this! Congrats. :D
Cookiekitten chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
It was very sweet and comforting! I totally support your idea about a whole season devoted to the coordinators, and I love festivalshipping too!

Bye!
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aww...

While I am a shameless Harley fangirl, this made me all warm and fuzzeh. Keep writing more Festivalshipping, please! You do a great job!

-If- You do own Pokemon someday, just forget Ash and focus on May and the others in Johto. -nods-