Reviews for Tech Savvy
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
the last one, i loved that one so in character i could really hear him say it hehe
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Mick smiled and stood to escort Josef to the door. Mick handed Jose his coat and asked, "So what is your favorite invention?"

"Fire alarms. You don't know how much better I sleep at night because of them."

Those are the lines that I absolutely love. I don't know why, that seemed like Josef at his most hilarious. Of course, I could say the same throughout the story, but you did say which one I liked the most, so that's it. However, you have a wonderful story and I read a few more of your works as well. You're an excellent writer and you can certainly put a smile on my face. Well done. :D

ferret nin
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked the part about the Fire alarms
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Reading this again makes me smile.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved the fire alarm statement, but what piqued my interest was Josef's comment about having been on the Titanic! I'd love to know how he got off, did he have to re-invent himself because of it? More, please, if you're still writing. :-)
Majors Darlin chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
My favorite line in this story is "Fire alarms. You don't know how much better I sleep at night because of them." That's so funny.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
So well written. The sound you hear are my hands clapping.

"Fire alarms, etc." that is the sentence that had me laughing.

How to kill a Vampire? Fire/burning. Beheading.

And I do so love these guys - Mick and Josef. I always want Josef to have a forever love - a human woman who likes him for who he is? But maybe it is better that it be a Vampire Lady - but they are so hard to get along with!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Lol. Fire alarms...nice. Took me a while to get it...but it really makes sense. Nice one. Ok, my favourite line...hmmm...when he said Queen Elizabeth was scary...that one was damn funny, but the part I love most would be when he truly started ranting...from "Jesus, Mick. When I was a kid..." to "I've seen more wars, and more death then anyone should have to." And my absolute fave line: "I am history. I'm a walking museum exhibit." Ah, the perks of immortality. Loved this :D

Peace Out! _
Callandra chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Okay, I love that Josef's favorite invention is the fire alarm, because he can sleep so much better at night! Classic.
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Fire alarms. You don’t know how much better I sleep at night because of them.”

Just because its not the sort of thing you imagine Josef thinking about. You should do a sequel with them having a marble competition, and jacks.I can just imagine Beth walking in on them and Josef saying something about them going through a second childhood!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Dude, that was great. I rarely think about just how OLD Josef is. My fav line was:

“Fire alarms. You don’t know how much better I sleep at night because of them.”

It was just so perfect, and exactly what he would say. Great job!

clumsybookgirl13
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
"Mick chuckled at the thought of Josef lying on some subterranean ice sheet in some 16th century get-up."

My favorite invention is probably the flush toilet.
asani-celine chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Of course I never had to wear a corset, but I had to remove a few in my day and let me tell you, it’s not easy
quietcritic chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
“So what is your favorite invention?”

“Fire alarms. You don’t know how much better I sleep at night because of them.”
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I loove this fanfic! Poor little ones so sad at New Years Eve... but I like all about the inventions :D

I would like to see what they think about cinema, movies, actors, hollywood and people like Shakespeare and all that, how many idioms know Josef and those stuff )

Good work!