Reviews for The Funeral
shiny mystic mew chapter 1 . 6/30
shadowXwurmpleX3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh the hilarity! XD I thought that Sonic really died and I was like O.o are you serious? But then at the end you really got me! XD
Haterzgonnahate8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Came back to read this still makes me smile. :). The first time I read this I was about to cry at the begging then when Sonic interrupted my face was like this O.o. Ahh...good times. LOL. Anyway I give your story a 5/5! Also now I see that Chris inherited his mothers acting talent. His acting was great. Amy also did great acting. Ha I probably couldn't be able to fake cry like they did. I would probably need a drop of lemon to go into my eye or I would need one of those tear-drop thing that make you cry. Anyway thank you for not hating on Chris so much. The part of where you said he was annoying kinda disturbed me but hey I can take a hit. I'm not one of the people who get upset when people insult their favorite characters a little. As long as they don't bash them I'm fine but when it gets that out cuz I'm coming for you! So to wrap it all up just wanna say your story is great I love it and keep on writing stories cuz you write better than me. Well bye. :) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was hilarious! Nice!
wario ego chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What the hell is wrong with you jackass thats awful you dumb bicth i feel awful 4 real you have really have a fucked up mind.
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow, I was not expecting that! Great story!
Princess Moonheart chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this story it is so funny. you are a wonderful writer.
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Well THAT was unexpected. O.o

How excellent.
sonic109 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
that's a creepy game and who plays that
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
XD That was funny. At first, you think he's dead, but then...!
GIGA-XISBASS chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
7knucklesrouge7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
ROTFLOL! didnt see that coming!
shylittlebunny09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Well, you had me going there! I was about to cry! Man im so emotional! XD
tylar135 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
.awesome! I couldn't help but crack up!
BlueandRedButterflies chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Great job! At first you had me worried, what with Sonic dead, Amy blamin it on herself, and Chris being I really love the twist at the end! Keep up the good work!