Reviews for Leaper, Don't Be a Hero!
Aileil chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I am positively dying to find out what happens next. The story is fascinating and I really want to know how Klink is going to be saved (and how everything will manage to go back to normal after all this disruption). Especially for Klink, I never really thought about how the people Sam leaps into manage to go back to their normal lives, but they must manage it somehow. And then there's Carter. Poor fellow, it can't be nice having everybody look at you like you're nuts. That said, once Al is gone there won't be any reason for them to keep giving him funny looks.
Hoganfan chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Very nicely done. I like the idea of Carter seeing Sam and Al due to a brain tumor (?), which also explains his other behavior during the series. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
sparra-music chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
Any chance that you have the rest of this fic just lying around in a notebook or a computer file somewhere so that you could post it. The suspense is killing me!

And Bravo on combining Quantum Leap with Hogan's Heroes! I never even thought of that, but if you're going to have someone travel back in time to work with the Heroes, could there be a better choice than someone who does it all the time?
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
It is so rad to have a real life friend on fan fiction! And it is even better that your stories are good so that I don't have to lie! You have double talents; writing AND biology! Now, I'm jealous!
Becky chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I had 11 chapters to get completely hooked into this story. I loved watching Quantam Leap and I love the job you've done integrating the two. Please finish this story soon because I can't wait to see how it plays out!
technetium chapter 11 . 3/16/2003
Yay! And there was much rejoicing! I'm glad to see you're still working on this. Even without your beta, the writing was excellent. I'm looking forward to more.
selma chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I am very glad that someone combined two of my favorite shows. I'm glad you have treated Schultz as a total doofus. My only complaint is-don't keep us in suspense so long. Seriously so far this story is top notch. Keep writing. .please
Bekah chapter 10 . 10/6/2002
Hey great story so far can't wait for the next part:)
inactive0001 chapter 10 . 5/7/2002
This is really good please hurry up and write some more!
technetium chapter 10 . 5/6/2002
Yay! I was afraid you weren't going to continue this story, but now I'm happy. Congrats on getting accepted to Keene State. I know applying to colleges and trying to decide your major and looking for financial aid all take up a lot of time, and that's not even counting exams or all the partying you have to do. This was a great chapter (as usual). I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Robin Margolin chapter 10 . 5/4/2002
I'm enjoying this greatly. Just the right amout of tension vs humor that both shows exhibited.

More, more!
Jelfia Maleak chapter 10 . 5/3/2002
don't stop now, keep writeing. and congrats on the colage thing.
Scolaro chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
Thank you for finally putting up another part! It's just such a cool story, the characters are in character and I can't wait to see how Hogan will deal with this situation...and poor Sam, what a mess he leapt into...again. Please write more soon!
Bridget chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
This is EXCELLENT! It's really hard to find good crossovers where everyone's in character. Everything ties in very nicely and I can see this happening very clearly. You have to finish it as I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job! :)
technetium chapter 9 . 2/23/2002
Yay! I'm so glad you decided to write more of this story. This was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next, especially now that Alia (it is her, right?) is in the picture.