Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Jack104 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
SCREW THEM! hetersexual relationships are the best! and i also happen to be a big fan of this pairing!
good job kid.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hmm...

Well, it's not bad. Trust me, I would rather read "M" rated fics with heterosexual couples than with homosexual couples. And for making this SatoRisa and not SatoDai, I do thank you.

However, one thing I do find awkward, even though the whole thing was a dream - they're still in middle school (14, I believe). For them to be having intercourse that young...(Shrugs) It doesn't sit well with me.

But great job though!
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I'm new to DN Angel and I love romance. I think you write beautifully; your story was hot, romantic, and sexy. I can't find anything not to like except that it was only a dream! Satoshi strikes me as a very interesting character and I think that he and Risa would be a good couple as the ending of the anime hints. I find his relationship with Daisuke kind of strange, almost sexual even though both of them are straight. I've posted several hetrosexual couple fics on AFF, I think your story would do well there too. Maybe you should make a sequel where they get together for real :)
KikoTakahashi chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
well it was writen well i felt sorry for Satoshi at the end
AwesomeAnimeFreak247 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Awesome story!SatoRisa fans should read 's kind of funny at the on it!5 stars 5/5.
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was a pretty good story. Kinda sad at the end. But good none the less. So kuddo's for you!

...Snow
drgn grl chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I like it! Not enough people do these kinds of pairings. I applaud you for doing it and sticking out. I really don't think any of them are gay, just obsessed, so, thanks for writing this lemon!
ShuuyaLover chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
...wow.
Crisalide chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
You should be proud of all your works, hun~

I'm a bit bothered by this fic. True, you have definite skill in grammar and sentence structure. Though, don't these kids have only fourteen years of age? Isn't that a bit young for sex? But then again, it is only a dream coming from a fourteen year old male, so I guess it could be plausible.

Overall, it's a good shot. Though, I believe you could revise a few bits and pieces here and there. To make it flow smoother.

I really hope you do not take this as a flame, but as constructive criticism.

P.S.

I think vol.3 is a bit too soon for "I love you"
smurf87 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This one-shot was really amazing! I am going to look at some more stuff you have written but first...i agree that the rating should be M for Mature. I am not trying to bother you or anything but it would be sad if the story got deleted because of a miss rating. IT WAS HONESTLY A GREAT FIC! POOR SATOSHI!
mayumi-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
isn't this supposed to be a rated m since it's so explict? anyway, good fic.
khakiXthistle chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
awts ..

shucks ..

hurts man .,

poor sato .. tsk tsk tsk ..!

well,

breaking up is having the coldest nightmare after having the best dream ..

nice nice ..
Galinda01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
:( Meh! Poor, poor Satoshi!

I absolutely adore this couple! I feel sad for him, but I did like this fic. It was really good.