Reviews for A Demons Existence
Tobee chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Wait thats it? Omg
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wacko...just wacko...great story idea though!
mayu-san chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
his name:it's sarutobi hiruzen
M.Twain chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow, I hope you continue with this story, it's really interesting so far!
KTaboo chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
My goodness sounds like your turning Naruto in a serial killers... I love it! I would really enjoy it if you up date. :)
CSimenon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
hm. i find myself loving this fic... im surprised, i wasn't aware i was a sadist, oh well! im glad that in the begining when mizuki is telling naruto to steal the scroll naruto decides to kill him and keep his hair. instead of just commiting suicide i mean, that would be boring! it would be so more interesting to see naruto escape the village after murdering mizuki, maybe he will join akatsuki? please make this a long fic, and update soon!
Crimson-Angel's-Assassin chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
i hope you do continue thought you did a good job please continue it
Burning DragonSword chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
You know, I'm suprised there aren't more fics out there like this. This is definitely something that Mizuki would do if given the chance. Anyway, good job on the story, if a bit on the creepy side. Good luck with the rest of it if you decide to continue.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This is good. It is also the first story that is a Naruto/Mizuki that I read. Very good.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow, this is really good. (yes i know you said not to feed the suthor but im bad at listing sometimes XD)I hope you update soon.