Reviews for In This Hospital
sweetsugargirl02 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
aww.. cute story,its nice.. please continue i wanna know whats next.
sharinganeye272 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
omg plzplzpzlzpl update this is so cuteee
myukamusic chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Keep going !

XD I'm flamin' up just to wait vur this fuckin' next chap ..

I like the story ..

pixieface Lust chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
oh my gosh! the gang! nyahahaha. they're "all there"

i mean. you chose really good people for Ino to hang out with(Sasuke, Shika, Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Temari D), and Deidara is just so adorable! nyah. XD

you HAVE to continue.. D
HanayakaXy chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
OMG! I feel so bad that I never saw this coming. Woot love it! Haha, SasuIno is just that best, huh?

Update! :D
Sasina chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
very very cute
coffe nut chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
kawaii soo cute love this story update update update T.T please
tomatoes are a fruit chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
update update update i love this story the plot is awsome and i love how you wrote it better than alot of other things i have read anyway update soon!;-)
Ino-hime chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
(Shika) “I only have one wish.”

(Ino) “Then what is it?”

(Shika) “You . . . . do not have to know”

So funny! That was awesome! Shika even gave her a clue! Insensitive Ino! *_~ I wanna know more about this fic! Update!
sasina chapter 2 . 3/9/2008

please continue xD
Esoteric Memories chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
you know, i think...all of the characters in naruto have no character...which you pointed out quite nice -laughs- but, that part with inoichi was brilliant... as well as neji's almost lack of response afterwards.
HanayakaXy chapter 2 . 3/9/2008

“So how many wives did you have or do you still have?”

“So Ino loves me for 15 years now? But I only know her for like 6 years, yeah!”

“So I will take that as an ‘apology accepted’. Don’t worry, if you need someone to pretend as your girlfriend, just call me and I will be there, that’s a promise of perpetuity.”

I love those lines!Better update before next week.

I am going in the med school next week and will be very.

OMFG chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
i was waiting this for a decade now.

so sad the you broke up with ur long time bf.

lol 2 years is pretty long, and we have pretty much of the same age. hehehe the longest relationship i;ve been to is 368 days lol. we broke up 3 days after are first aniversary.

best line ever:

“Who is she?” Deidara asked. (referring to karin)

“Just think about this . . . if screwing someone can extend a life, then she’s an immortal by now.” Said Ino with loathe.

love this update
shikaino4ever chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
omigod.. that was really good. i feel sad for shika though, this thing is funny and so NOt an OC. lol at ino.
DreamingxOfxYou chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
“Yay, Shika! You are the best of the best, that’s why I love you!” She hugged him tightly.

He can’t help but smile.

If she only knows, Shikamaru thought as, he looked at her smiling face.

Ino pulled out and asked, “So where it’s going to be held?”

“At your house . . . I am too lazy to clean up everything after the party.”

Ino rolled her eyes again, “Figured that out, lazy ass.”

“It will be on Saturday night.” He said.

“Bye! Shika, I am going to go at Neji’s clinic and invite him!”

Ino stepped off his office.

Shikamaru just sadly sigh and whispered, “If Neji is insensitive, so you are . . . troublesome woman.”

Stepped off should be stepped out of, and if she only knows should be if only she knew. Otherwise it makes no sense. Deidara's parting line was good. But please do not write things like Nejis clinic/Inos Clinic etc. A good writer can give away the location without writing all that stuff down. For example, Coco-Minu's ShikaInoNeji Sanity Control.

However, all in all, it was decent.