Reviews for Win A Date With Aang
Katang chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
You are a genius, I can't wait till aang gets revenge, and the zuko and Azusa part was the perfect ending
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
,,,,, 999998776ií9ó99ooóóoóóól{o{o{l{l{o{o{{ooó9oóóóóóóóóóóóóllloópóóóóo óóóll.{l{l{loóooóóóókííóóóóóoóóllllllll liííí88u8iiiiiiiii
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
When will there be another chapter of this
Jenni N chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Sokka, how could u? Kataang is the most powerful ship in the Avatar world! u should be ashamed! anyways, this is an awesome story!
Stargirlrox chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
BEST ENDING EVER!
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
.ROCKS! I sincerely hope Katara wins...
avkanar00 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
great! just great! D that's one of the best stories i've read! is there another part?
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
You can't end this fic without showing what Aang did to Sokka. Please update.
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
lol! This was hilarious. hahahaha.

Although i have to say... I thought Katara had too much of an advantage. It'd be nice if the other people had some more right answers and what not even if Katara knows Aang the longest and the best and since the ship is canon.

Ganbatte!

Go Aang! revenge on Sokka...
Neon Starz chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
That was a very funneh and kewl story. I really liked it. You did a great job! I will be looking forward to the next one! Thankies for taking your time to type this!
Plot Bunnies Rule chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
*sniff* that was so good! loved it. Can't wait for Sokka to get a date.
Kierza chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Lovely chapter. Poor Aang. Practices saying I love you for Katara and all she could say was thanks. I wonder what will happen with Sokka. Is there going to be a sequel? Or is this the end and you just leave us in suspense as to what happens to Sokka?
Warbird chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Good ending. Finally their feelings are out in the open. I can hardly wait for Sokka to get his! XD
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Nice, l like it so far!
Warbird chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Well the "would you love me" round fun. Though I wish they had still answered the question Sokka stole from Zuko. The one about the goodbye note.

I liked that you put in the "Kiss Test" but I kinda feel ripped off that the girls only gave Aang a peck on the cheek.

I hope you intend to cover Kataang's date. Still think it would be really fun if some of the losing girls tried to interfere.

Also you mentioned that this is the first of the "Win a Date" series. When this is done I hope you continue with Sokka, for a little payback XD, then follow him with Azula.