Reviews for Losing Everything
Spellweaver10 chapter 11 . 9/5
So TenTen and Sasuke had to break up when they didn't have a relationship. Seems legit.
Or did they decide to be in a relationship after that kiss and she was lying to Neji that there was nothing between them and he shouldn't be so angry? Who knows?
A story has to make sense and I am sad to say that this one, in many occasions, does not.
You can also improve your writing as there are many errors.
Now I see this is an old story of yours and I am sure you have improve since then but I had to point some things out.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Kitty chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
wow. Ok first off, you make it sound like the way me and some of my friends dress is a bad thing, and second, you the reason that she wants to kill herself so petty. To be suicidal, one must first become deeply depressed after a life-changing event, then gradually get more and more depressed after more events come into play making their life seem like total complete shit. And it sounds like Tenten isn't even serious about suicide because if she was, she would do it, and not ust chat it up. It's because she just continuously talks about it that makes it seem like she wants attention. When you want to kill yourself, you don't go telling everyone.

just for any future reference.
Epic Cheese chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Itami! Mario! So a today we r going to show Ya how to a make a pizza!
Hanhula chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Okay, loving the story - but 5,000,000,000 is 5 billion!

And I bet you've been told that by about 9000 people .

Awesome story. I never really read NejiTen, thought I'd give it a try... now I love the pairing.
nina lee chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Dokuritsu17 chapter 26 . 5/25/2011
Second time I've read this story...Ha my class mate is actually obsessed with it and asking for a new chapter daily. I love the end ,nice and casual. I'm not sure if i should ask but could you edit the sequel to this. I've read that you edit Losing Everything and was wondering if you could do the same for the others. I understand if you can't. WONDERFUL STORY, ILL SAY IT AGAIN! WONDERFUL STORY

NinjaDuckie101 chapter 26 . 1/1/2011
OMG Loved it! 3
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
OMG such a KAWAII story luv it!
Fuko Ibuki chapter 26 . 11/29/2010
Wow. Too much to comment about, so I'll try to keep it short and sweet:

Great job. You have NO idea how awesome it was to read a story this good. You f*cking rock ;p

Excuse my language, I just really think that it is the only way to describe a masterpiece such as this one. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Only thing is, it got a little too short for me at the end, and it seemed a little rushed, too, but nonetheless, wonderful. Sooooo favoriting :3
Fuko Ibuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
LOL "...How she'd read me stories on Christmas and buy me weapons..." xD
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
Omg! This has to be my favorite neji and tenten love story I will ever read. Please tell me they are a ral couple please?
ferbfletcherlover chapter 16 . 7/1/2010

but yeah,i wonder what happened to tenten...
ferbfletcherlover chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
at the end of this chapter, i was really crying.i felt neji's hurt and i so damn hate that uchiha!agh!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
yea no need to cry yet i'm crying right now...awesome opening