Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
I rrally liked
Small issue, is Orna supposed to be an alternate version of Thel Vadamee? I doubt that they're the same person.
BlackHum3r chapter 44 . 8/20
some damn good shiz. Hope you make profit. live long, keep going
BlazeStryker chapter 44 . 8/2
In difficult ground, press onward;
In encircled ground, plan stratagems;
In death ground... fight.

No matter the war, the adage holds true.
Francisco914 chapter 34 . 4/19
Hahaha Chief just straight up threw a gun at a mage's face hahahahah
Francisco914 chapter 1 . 4/16
What is a spell jammer?
meep15 chapter 1 . 2/25
You changed the Arbiter's name, it's Thel Vadam, not the one you made up. But I do like how you made this a cross over with Legend of Drizzt. There's not enough stories with him in it.
somelowlifenerd chapter 1 . 2/17
its good to see someone so dedicated to a story they created almost 9 years ago, go you!
BLINIX chapter 44 . 2/5
Cliffhanguer! But super awesome! All the battles here are soo intense, beatiful and well written, lots of storyes dont drescribe the spartans as killing machines, but here they bring mass drestuction. Keep it like that. Cant wait to see the fate of MC.

On the other hand... second death of cortana that Ive seen(*cofhalo4cof*)...and the second time Im crying ;_;
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 44 . 1/22
Damn good update. Hope to see what you do with cortana
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 44 . 1/20
Fantastic stuff as always. Though cortana dying sucks a lot i hope that the rest of the story ends well. Keep up the good work.
Halolz chapter 44 . 1/19
I'm so happy you are continuing this story! I've been wondering what happens next for a while now (although Master Chief was gonna win, that much was obvious). I wish you the best for your future!

Stay strong,
Halolz
OH MY GOD AN UPDATE, BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER
ForeverUndead chapter 44 . 1/8
I want to post this as I feel this story has been a great story. At first I thought how you would be able to tie in the Halo universe with Forgotten Realms and you did a wonderful job! I've been reading this for several years now. When a new chapter comes out I reread the whole thing because I enjoy it that much. I look forward to the final conclusion and can't wait to see how it all ends. Again thank you very much!
OMAC001 chapter 44 . 1/6
Can't wait to see Lolth get hers!