Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
somelowlifenerd chapter 1 . 2/17
its good to see someone so dedicated to a story they created almost 9 years ago, go you!
BLINIX chapter 44 . 2/5
Cliffhanguer! But super awesome! All the battles here are soo intense, beatiful and well written, lots of storyes dont drescribe the spartans as killing machines, but here they bring mass drestuction. Keep it like that. Cant wait to see the fate of MC.

On the other hand... second death of cortana that Ive seen(*cofhalo4cof*)...and the second time Im crying ;_;
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 44 . 1/22
Damn good update. Hope to see what you do with cortana
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 44 . 1/20
Fantastic stuff as always. Though cortana dying sucks a lot i hope that the rest of the story ends well. Keep up the good work.
Halolz chapter 44 . 1/19
I'm so happy you are continuing this story! I've been wondering what happens next for a while now (although Master Chief was gonna win, that much was obvious). I wish you the best for your future!

Stay strong,
Halolz
OH MY GOD AN UPDATE, BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER
ForeverUndead chapter 44 . 1/8
I want to post this as I feel this story has been a great story. At first I thought how you would be able to tie in the Halo universe with Forgotten Realms and you did a wonderful job! I've been reading this for several years now. When a new chapter comes out I reread the whole thing because I enjoy it that much. I look forward to the final conclusion and can't wait to see how it all ends. Again thank you very much!
OMAC001 chapter 44 . 1/6
Can't wait to see Lolth get hers!
Holy shit this was great. The final bits of the fight between Chief and Demogorgon lived up to all expectations. Cortana might have died, but she died hard. That final fuck you was priceless, I liked that it was one of her corrupted run times that found the weakness that allowed the chief to win.

The snippets of the other fights was well done to, I did like Johnson's fight the most.

Can't wait for the conclusion.
Difdi chapter 44 . 12/27/2016
I suspect Cortana isn't as dead as John fears - what she experienced read an awful lot like an apotheosis.
Canadian rugger chapter 44 . 12/27/2016
It's great to read the cleaned up edition.
If I recall from sb there is only one chapter and an epilogue left to be cleaned up and posted?
It was a good late Christmas present.
Screamless chapter 44 . 12/27/2016
This is simply fantastic. The music is perfect for it and the last few scenes have me at the edge of my seat wanting to know what will happen to Chief and everyone next. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 44 . 12/27/2016
This is very much worth the wait :D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
Love how the very collateral damage between the main battle dictates the flow of other battles

Fantastic fight with the Master Chief (and yes all of the others are masterfully done too). Imagine the strength of will to let yourself be tortured just to serve as a distraction!

Cortana's POV for her final moments was masterfully done, as was everything else that followed! Particularly like the last line

Hope you had a Happy Holiday, and Merry Christmas!
lecoma chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
this story is worth any wait