Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
CloneJediXI chapter 3 . 1/13
Hello there, I know it might be late because I am on chapter 4 out of 43, but this story is so amazing! You created another world out side of halo, though I have never played the franchise myself I have heard about some of the story. Just wanted to let you know that I love your writing.
HibernaLupus chapter 1 . 1/5
See, this looks like a the beginning of a very interesting fic. Grammar's good, characterization seems on point, my only gripe about this is that the Arbiter of Halo 3 is Thel' Vadam, not Orna Fullsamee. Hopefully you'd find the time to correct this little mishap, as people might be driven off by the author getting their favorite character's names wrong.
Psychosis chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
This is interesting. I wonder if you will pull Dorn Graybook and his hunters in as well, perhaps?y
HogwartzGrad chapter 34 . 12/19/2015
Let me first say, I love this story. The plot is so amazing and unique while still remaining mostly true to the original story.

That being said, I have a big problem with two things. One is that you didn't let Biderdoo become a werewolf. I mean COME ON! That scene was so cool, he ripped out an orc's throat with his teeth and made friends with Pwent! I can understand liberties being taken with the story and everything, but you didn't even let him be at all badass, until the end of this chapter, just a weak Mage with no characteristics beyond a serious lack of self confidence. Even when you allowed him to do something brave, he just got almost ripped in half for his efforts.

Yet my biggest problem is the complete and utter disregard for dwarves stubbornness and pride in their weapons/armor. Why the heck would Bruenor give up his axe for Ragnorak! It is an amazing axe, but Bruenor kept his own notched axe with him past death! He could of had his pick of Moradin's armory after he died but no. He kept his own notched axe and uses it to this day in the forgotten realms books. I like the story but you stole one of the defining characteristics of my favorite character with no reason given! It took me until just now to realize this which is why I am so pissed off. I am not saying to change the story on my account, but I just want you to know that you had almost lost a fan, and would have if this story wasn't so damn gorgeous.
deeed22 chapter 43 . 12/4/2015
One of the Best halo ones I've read so far.
I love you 3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how surprised and happy I am to read another good crossover fic with the forgotten realms series. It is my favorite series ever and you put it in my favorite time period with Bruenor, Regis, and Drizzt!

I do have to say one thing though, you should probably put this into the crossover section since it is, a crossover. I don't really care if you do though, I still love you for making this ;D
Alkeni chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
You're definately tossing the timeline all over the place - NWN2 takes place after the Time of Troubles. Though its hardly the end of the world, and the story is still all kinds of interesting.
Alkeni chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
I really like Neeshka, so I'm very happy you decided to include her in this fic.
Axcel chapter 35 . 11/4/2015
It is amusing those false gods don't realize how screwed they'd be if they went after the Dawn and her crew. Big-ass nukes on them. :D. Or an energy projector
I call them false gods both because of how limited they are and because of how they came to be (to my admittedly somewhat limited knowledge).
Axcel chapter 23 . 11/3/2015
Most firefights occur between three and four hundred meters. The UNSC really should have made assault rifles that fire a rifle version of the M6 pistol's ammunition. They probably could have simply used magazines the size of the 60 round mags of the MA5B but with, like 32 rounds because of the bullets' size. It would not need more than about six hundred meters of range.
ohnanana chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I've got a good feeling about this fanfic! I haven't seen many scifi/fantasy x-over's like this, I think. Your good grammar is a plus as well.
Chrome Cheetah chapter 43 . 9/19/2015
Can't wait for more!
Orbital chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Just started reading, and it seems good so far, but I've noticed a few canon inconsistencies (the Arbiter's name, Johnson being an ODST)that always just annoys me for some reason.
abraxas01 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
12 Inch holes from a 10mm round? LOL not even close. And a 70mm projectile? You realize that some howitzers (artillery) aren't that big right?
Glovedude chapter 43 . 6/29/2015
Whew.. I must say I have read all the chapters in a day. I was so pleasantly surprised by bringing two of my favorite sci-fi/fantasy groups together. Well played! Now... I have to wait for another chapter... I have no complaints about your writing. Keep it up! It's great!