Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
spencer1999 chapter 5 . 12/3
The master chief actually has blue eyes and brown hair
Herofire chapter 31 . 11/20
I'm always amazed by your fights scenes. This chapter, in particular. Most written fight-scenes-even those in professionally written books-usually bore me, but yours don't. I have no idea how to pull off the mix of detail and action, but I love it so much.
(Seriously, how do you do that? Is it all instinct? Can it be taught?)
I'm really late for this, but I hate that they needed an oil pipeline for the tanks. Almost all vehicles in the Halo universe uses a fusion reactor or hydrogen fuel cells. All they should have needed to power the warthogs and scorpions was some water and let the solar/saline actuator do its job.
Crow chapter 13 . 11/18
This chapter felt too much like Johnson trying to impress people with how big and badass he is, and forgetting that sometimes soldiers puke.
DigitalCore chapter 1 . 9/21
I dearly, dearly hope that this story is not dead. Judging by how some of the previous updates have been fairly delayed, I'm going to be optimistic and say you just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Eagerly awaiting more.
narankj chapter 26 . 6/3
s
Alkeni chapter 33 . 4/26
Dun, dun, duuuun.
Goodpie2 chapter 20 . 4/14
Dude, killing the archmages was damned stupid. They should have taken at least one of them hostage.
Goodpie2 chapter 16 . 4/14
If they don't shoot him in the face, I'm gonna be disappointed.
Goodpie2 chapter 14 . 4/14
That was both incredibly awesome and kind of boring at the same time.
Goodpie2 chapter 6 . 4/13
Did... Did they just give a total stranger a suit of power armor?
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 4/12
HOLY FUCKING HELL! This is gonna ROCK!
PoisonIvy7 chapter 43 . 4/1
I devoured this story when it was still in its (relative) infancy, and the scope of what you've created here, not to mention how well you've pulled it off, is staggering.

You have quite the flair for writing battle scenes. What I've noticed is a certain repetitiveness in your adjectives when describing the scale of them. Everything is so massive, the damage, the power, the scale, that it's getting hard to wrap my head around the awe it's supposed to instill. It makes the differing focuses more of a treat though, and keeps us up to date on all your characters. You've managed so many moving parts very well.

I'm fascinated by your little asides into the minds of MC, Johnson, and the like, especially outside of a strategizing scenario. It humanizes the scope of the story you're telling.

Thank you for sticking with this story; here's a reader who's sticking with you!
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 43 . 3/8
I do hope that this is updated soon. I just finished binging it, and I enjoyed every second. The OCs are compelling, and the Canon characters are true to themselves. I can hear Johnson, and John, and Cortana, as well as the Grunts and Elites. I definitely understand needing some downtime, but it would be a shame to let this story die.
CloneJediXI chapter 3 . 1/13
Hello there, I know it might be late because I am on chapter 4 out of 43, but this story is so amazing! You created another world out side of halo, though I have never played the franchise myself I have heard about some of the story. Just wanted to let you know that I love your writing.