Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
Axcel chapter 23 . 11/3/2015
Most firefights occur between three and four hundred meters. The UNSC really should have made assault rifles that fire a rifle version of the M6 pistol's ammunition. They probably could have simply used magazines the size of the 60 round mags of the MA5B but with, like 32 rounds because of the bullets' size. It would not need more than about six hundred meters of range.
ohnanana chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I've got a good feeling about this fanfic! I haven't seen many scifi/fantasy x-over's like this, I think. Your good grammar is a plus as well.
Chrome Cheetah chapter 43 . 9/19/2015
Can't wait for more!
Orbital chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Just started reading, and it seems good so far, but I've noticed a few canon inconsistencies (the Arbiter's name, Johnson being an ODST)that always just annoys me for some reason.
abraxas01 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
12 Inch holes from a 10mm round? LOL not even close. And a 70mm projectile? You realize that some howitzers (artillery) aren't that big right?
Glovedude chapter 43 . 6/29/2015
Whew.. I must say I have read all the chapters in a day. I was so pleasantly surprised by bringing two of my favorite sci-fi/fantasy groups together. Well played! Now... I have to wait for another chapter... I have no complaints about your writing. Keep it up! It's great!
Shieldage chapter 43 . 6/1/2015
Awesome. Good to see the action building up. Fun that Helm has a final form. Lolth's end is well foreshadowed. Not sure how Errtu and Demogorgon's battles will end though. Cortana's going Rampant? Well, there's magic. The most direct cure for it might be for her to stop being an A.I. and transform into something else...
Elsil chapter 43 . 6/1/2015
Good chapter as usual dude. I'm looking forward to seeing the conclusion of this fight.

Elsil
M-Angel 05 chapter 43 . 5/31/2015
*squeals* Yay! You updated and it was an awesome chapter! _
Frosty Wolf chapter 43 . 5/31/2015
Impressive chapter, glad I read it.

A question though, what stories are you trying to fix up?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 43 . 5/31/2015
Helm's speech to Lolth when she asks who he is was excellent!
Things are definitely heating up as the gods and demons go at it!
stormwing95 chapter 43 . 5/31/2015
As ever, another amazing chapter. Your ability to manipulate words to form clear pictures is as present as it has been for the entire story. A long delay between chapters it may have been, but completely forgiven for how great this chapter was. Your portrayal of Cortana's rampancy is just as potent, if not more so, than what we saw in Halo 4, and I hope beyond hope that she will somehow find a way to cure it. The story you have spun is an incredible blend of fantasy and science fiction and this chapter certainly did not disappoint. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what comes of all the battles our beloved characters (including your amazingly writted OCs) are in, and though I hope the next chapter comes soon, I will wait as long as necessary for this story to reach its conclusion, for you have written an incredible story that has ensnared my interest and won't let it go.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Why the hell isn't this in the crossover section.
AdmiralNithin chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
What. The. Fak. Is. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
First chapter.
The Cheif's character wasn't screwed on the very first line he said, so point there!
Love that Miranda is alive, she was always my favorite and it killed me when we weren't able to save her on the 3rd.
But I have absolutely no clue what series this is. I might have missed something, which is likely, but it is leaving me a bit lost. I mean it has dwarves in it, DWARVES!, so I absolutely must know this series!
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »