Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
Kiran chapter 18 . 12/2/2018
This is hard to understadn post-Halo 4 cuz like. Don't think the Didact would be a humanity-loving god.
Gwathren naur chapter 9 . 11/11/2018
did you come up with this world on your own?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
DND! Yes! Thank you so much for this! And for a first it’s very good!
Antonio Calavera chapter 47 . 10/1/2018
Bravo! I enjoyed your story very much. The writing improved noticeably as the years went by, and I enjoyed the twists! You really pulled on the heartstrings towards the end. Keep writing!
Drakars chapter 47 . 9/22/2018
Hey there,
Just wanted to say a BIIIG thank you for writing this. It is an amazing piece you've written here. At times it was abit too much detail in the fight scenes but overall I am very happy I stumbled upon your story. As you mentioned in one of your rants about halo4 I believe (?) you seem to enjoy realism over stupid scenarios where something completely illogical happens just for the sake of the storyline. This never happened in your story. The fight between the Masterchief and Demogorgon (sorry if missspelled) maaaan. The struggle he went through and than he still fell after his all in where he jetted into the demomprince, his pain, his cry out due to pain, gosh that was intense to read. And than finally him getting saved by cortana, the sacrifice, wow! His will to not give up, to crawl further... so good! The last chapter was where you went above and beyond though! Such a good ending. It feels so good, so fitting. I feel peace and joy after all the struggles. Thank you so much! You are a great writer and I hope you are doing well irl now and in the future.
Kind regards Drakars
Armiture chapter 47 . 8/13/2018
I started reading this shorty before you posted your last update. I really enjoyed it, though it was a shame that Helm didn't drag Lolth to Faerun to be put down by a mortal. I remember her creation back in the days of first edition AD&D and have always considered her to be a rabid god. Though I guess that she might make a plot hook for a sequel one day.

It's been over twenty years since I read the Icewind Dale and Dark Elf trilogies but I will look for them at the local libraries to read them again. As for Halo and similar games my three-toed sloth-like reflexes preclude my enjoyment of such games.

In any case thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us and please keep writing!
redskin122004 chapter 47 . 7/14/2018
I started reading this years ago, up to chapter 20 before it stopped. I had no idea it was continuing on, as I stopped looking for it when no updates came. I am glad to see it finish and have rested my mind on the conclusion of this story
Axccel chapter 35 . 6/23/2018
I can see it ending badly for the gods of Faerun meddling with other peoples. The gods of other civilizations would not take kindly to that, I'm sure. Plus, if they end up getting worshipped, they would end up causing all sorts of problems for the souls of their worshippers from other civilizations, too. Best if they just help for the sake of helping while refusing any worship from anywhere but Faerun. Or just stick to Faerun and keep their meddling noses out of everyone else's business. The Forerunners learned that the hard way.
Axccel chapter 30 . 6/22/2018
Nice! I find it kind of funny Wulfgar thinks of the MA5B as "small". It's pretty dang big. But, Wulfgar is a huge man, so everything is small to him.
jOBBLIN chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
tHIS WAS GOOD FOR THE bANK. kNOW WHAT i MEAN KIDDO
lnept chapter 47 . 5/24/2018
Thank you for writing this. Truly. It was an immensely enjoyable read. Gratifying and immersive the whole way through. I wish you happiness and again, thank you.
Camolot the Creator chapter 3 . 5/23/2018
Small issue.
Warthogs are not battery powered- in fact, they run off of a small fusion reactor under the hood. Some civilian models were designed to go hundreds, perhaps thousands of kilometers without a refuel, so long as the vehicle was allowed to sit overnight and gather water via condensation. If they really wanted to refuel the Warthogs, all they would need to do is melt some snow.
Slider Zero chapter 27 . 5/21/2018
"Anyone else in a hurry to meet my boomstick"? That right there made the whole story worth it. THE WHOLE STORY. Go Johnson!
Elsil chapter 47 . 5/16/2018
Thus ends a rare gem of the old guard of fanfiction. It has been a pleasure to read this for the past 10 years. When I first encountered this story I never thought that Faerun and Halo could be put together in an intelligible format. Let alone one of great interest. Yet both were accomplished and surpassed in every way.

It has been a great read and a fun time. Thank you for writing it to completion.

Best wishes on your journeys in
Lord Damon Darkfyre chapter 47 . 5/15/2018
Looking forward to more stories from you. You write well
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »