Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
caleb chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
Great work, A Halo/Forgotten realms crossover

This certainly ranks as a very well written meeting of worlds unknown and painfully different

UNSC weaponry against an orc hoard - inspired and painful for the ten towns and neverwinter to see how easily there long-term neighbors are wiped out with strange weapons

Keep it up, this is wonderful
AngelForm chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Nice chapter, ace fight scene and loved the “ridicules amount of weaponry” bit.

Your giving a good (and just as importantly consistent) comparison between equipment from the 2 world. Haven’t seen much covenant weaponry used but I have a feeling that will change soon enough.

Anyway glad to see you back and am looking forward to the next update.
baynard chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
excellent halo crossover, and boy was i surprised when it turned out to be a crossover with the forgotten realms series! Most crossover fics with the halo universe tend to be poorly written with little thought put behind the plot, but i love what i've seen so far! Keep up the good work i look forward to the next chapter.
Advent000 chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
So the Luskans have maybe eliminated the leaders of their rivals and enemies dividing their enemies. And the Elites are about to be attacked by swamp monsters, what fun.

The psychological effect of the Chiefs actions could have negative effects, as well as the benefits, regarding their native allies.

And how loyal is the standard citizen of Luskan to their rulers.
wolf251982 chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
keep up the good work
fireworkmage chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Hey bud!

wow i hope you passed all of your exams and i wish you a safe trip. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

also i want you to know the shovel came in handy. really it did. i hope we see more action from the all powerful shovel. XD
Master of the Boot chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
I have to say that once more your standards have not wavered. Specifically, the action in this story is just great. The violence in this story is just so realistic but at the same time so exciting. In paricular, I liked the way that the Arbiter shone in this story. Orna was wicked as he fought with those huge swords that looked tiny in his hands.

The moment where the Chief tore out that guy's heart was quit a shock. But a welcome shock. He's ever the impersonal military tactician, so really the action is perfectly logical.

Keep it coming

TA

Master of teh Boot
Nighthawk19 chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
A-frickn'-mazing. Your unrelenting, realistic blend of both the Forgotten Realms and Halo pardigmns (sorry if my spelling is a bit lacking at the moment) is utterly shocking. The flow of dialouge and combat can almost paint the entire world around me and I can see the spells and BR55 rounds fly near my head. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help, just let me know!
Bloxham chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
dude that fight scene was awesome. cant wait for your next chapter
ShadowLea chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Very nice :) You're good at writing battle scenes. Keep it up!

Hm.. Just thought i'd let you know, the newly released book, Cole Protocol, revealed the Arbiter's name to be Thel 'Vadam.
OfficerDonNZ chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Glad to see you're still working on this and you're still alive. Though I'm afraid to say the believability of this story for me has just taken a server battering. And I'm not talking about the MC and co.

It seems to me that the realms time line just got messed round with quite badly. I know this story is set just at the start of the Time of Troubles which I can live with, that’s ok, even if Neeshka being present doesn’t fit as she wouldn’t have been born when Time of Troubles took place.

Now this chapter really makes me go Whisky Tango Foxtrot? As we have Sir Nervalle, Casavir and even Khelgar? Not to mention the entire NWN2 campaign? What in the world are characters and events that happen at least 30 years after the Time of Troubles doing here? It’s a real emersion breaker. I’m by no means a DnD purist but I know enough that it makes me go ‘huh?’

Apart from that the MC Johnson and co unloading their weapons was very humorous. Keep plugging away.
Metalix chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Sigh, No one ever is ready when they fight the Chief, Never.
Assault Godzilla chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
An attack like that could happen in other places. Is the Chief and co. gonna head off to ally places to defend as well? And what will Shipmaster and his crew face now? BTW, the Arbiter's name has been revealed in the latest novel, The Cole Protocol. If memory serves right, I believe it was Thel Vadam or something close. No ee suffix cuz this (I mean this story) is after the Great War. When do we get to see MC break out the Spartan Laser? Is there gonna be any more backup later on from the UNSC or elite homeworld? Eh, I can wait. Glad to hear from you again.
AvalanchCXVII chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Oh...so it was law school that kept us thinking you died eh? Well as usual very well written chapter and I can't wait to see the other elites in action.
SrgntDrew chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
great job keep up the great work can't wait to see what happens next!
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »