Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
Vadumee chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
YES! New chapter. Straigt to the point What if Cortana could use magic. That would be interesting.
fireworkmage chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Team Fortress 2? humm...never heard of it...but im sure it was fun to play if you were so engrossed in it.

this briza women...or whatever the hell she is...sounds like she's going to be a trip to handle in later chapters and that whip sounds painful...and i take it this drizzt dude is her brother..?

good luck in law school and congrats.

Happy 4th of July!
Forse the deathmaster chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Great chapter! Although it did not contain much action it was intriguing to watch the interaction between the natives and Master Chief's group, also it sets the scene for interesting things to come! Once again i hope too see the next update soon yet i advice you not to pressure or rush yourself to write it.
Master of the Boot chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Hey, pal I have to say that the last chapter did not dissapoint. I most enjoyed the introduction of the army of dark elves. It promises action on a level that only you are capable of delievering.

Also, I love the whole thing of different cultures attempting to understand each other even though they can now speak the same language.

While every story needs action, action alone does not make a story. And this here has action, but it has all those other crucial elements that make a story.

Again though, I thought it was funny how they thought the Arbiter was the demon of the cast.

As they say, let the games begin

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Advent000 chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Drizzat seems to be very suspicious of them, can't wait to find out what he thought of their vehicles.
Megalamer chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Enjoyable as always.

I look foward to reading about the reaction that Nasher & Co have to Neeshka's new threads, though I do hope that she will continue to play a role in things. Hellspawn are good fun, you know.

Looking foward to the next installment.
Bloxham chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
wait so how the hell did they find a way to understand each other?
Wolfman chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
This story rocks!
MJOLNIR117 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Firstly, Great job! Really good story.

However, the main thing that caught my attention was that you refered to the Chief as a cyborg. Not exactly the term I would have used but, whatever.

Anyway, good job.
Spacefan chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Hm. Remind me never to mind meld with a Dark Elf...I actually felt sorry for an Orc.
Vadumee chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Good story. But chapters are coming a bit slowly
Forse the deathmaster chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Marvellous! This is the type of halo fanfic I’ve been looking for a long while! Although i do have to make some comments on the confusing way the natives refer to UNCN equipment I’m inclined to say this is well written and has an intriguing plot! I hope that the next update is due soon!
Pie chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
So...when's the next update going to be?
Metalix chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
bliddy BRILANT, the idea of them not understanding each other was a nice touch too
Metalix chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Usualy when a person blends two different seres is like when you light a match under a collection of dinamyte...but your story is more akin to penut butter and jelly...what im trying to say here is...YOUR STORY IS FREKING AWSOME
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »