Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
Metalix chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
HOLY CRAP, JOHNS GOING MIDEVIL
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Hello, I have returned to Fanfiction and am happy to be here. This chapter was a little slower than the others but was still good. The dwarf high on caffine was hilarious, I'll give you that.

But what I enjoyed most in this chapter was your depiction of teh flood. Of all the ways they've bee portrayed, yours is the best. You captured their frenzied, psychotic dedication to killing their foes. And the amount of punishment that they can endure before going under for good

To end this, I'm glad that the language barrier will be broken soon. I love how people think that the ARbiter is the demon, how reverse.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Lord Arcturus chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
*busy at work* [insert review for kickass update here]
Grim chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
A spell jammer is the spaceship of the NWN universe
Assault Godzilla chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
That was cool. Now the main cast has made some new friends. The caffiene thing was hilarious. So what's next?
Spacefan chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
You do a very good job of depicting how people, who live in what we would consider medieval times, might react to the technology of the UNSC. Some of the reactions are rather funny like the dwarf on a caffeine trip. Well, this story gets more interesting...
unusualRenegade chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
great story, keep up the good work
Advent000 chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Dwarves on caffine, very funny.

Is the Chief gonna become some sort of mentor to Neeshka, or something like a father figure.

Cortanna's interested in magic, thats cool.

Though, what is a spell jammer.
Aryk von Straln chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
What in the bloody hell is a Spell Jammer? Is that actually something from the lore or something you came up with on your own? Interesting chapter to say the least, even if some of the things that were going didn't exactly seem to make sense. Oh well, until next time...

The Barrel-Rider chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Don't worry, we Americans love violence, that wasn't anything.

My favorite part in this chapter was, "armored out of the wazoo". I love Wazoo, it's such a great word.

Anyways, liked the chapter, keep it coming.

-Kane
Ken Nuhfer chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
that was incredible. please tell me that you have plans to continue this.
Aryk von Straln chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Well I'm glad to see that this is a recent update, I don't think I could stand finding another excellent story that an author seemingly abbandons. I'm glad to see you include elements even from the games they based off Forgotten Realms (Have you ever played...The Bloodstone? I think that was what it was, decent game for PS2) Especially Neeshka. I'm certainly looking forward to your next update so until then...

Aryk von Straln chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
So the gods are watching them. Interesting. Now if I understood it rightly, Bruenor lost Mithral Hall to the drow? Or is Bruenor's ancestor in charge like the story actually goes? You're making me paranoid, I'm searching for some reason for Master Chief and the others to be brought there. One last thing, and something minor, but I see you couldn't seem to decide on the correct spelling of Moradin. It's no matter however, still an interesting piece.

Aryk von Straln chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Wretch in disgust? That was marvelous, I loved it! I was wondering what you'd throw against the Chief, and I'd say you chose the perfect thing to start out with.

Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
No, I wasn not put off by the vilence. The weapons that the Chief packs are built to take down force field super armor wearing enemies. I only shudder at what it would do to a primitive in simple metal armor.

If anything the action was exhilirating. Perhaps for the next chapter you might want to consider giving the CHief a bit more hand to hand.

Thus far, I have no criticisms or complaints about any of the characters or the nature of the plot.

I will not be able to make any more reviews for the next two months, due to school.

None the less, it does make me feel honored when you send me a personal response with each update.

Farewell, and I will return. This is too good.

Ta