Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
Aryk von Straln chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Well that was certainly interesting. I can see that you, like myself, were not exactly satisfied with all the old faces dying so close to the end. I must admit I was surprised, pleasantly so I might add, when you suddenly switched to the Forgotten Realms. If my guess is right, this is before that wizard gets his hands on the Crystal Shard so I might have some idea as to where this is going. By the way, too off the wall? Have you read anything else on this site? Off the wall is the norm! Final notes: It is exceptionally well written, better than much of the stories I tend to find here, with very few errors. I'll wait for a bit before I comment on your characterization though.

I bid you farewell! Adieu!
AvalanchCXVII chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Awsome! Finally master chief starts revving the pwnage!...no seriously a nicely paced and detailed chapter.

keep it up!
Megalamer chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Again, quite nice - I'm not overly familiar with the Forgotten Realms bit (having played only NWN2 and a small portion of NWN/its expansions), but I've been able to follow things just fine thus far.

Looking foward to more.
fireworkmage chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
aw...and it was getting good! kay i know about orcs and all that but the big guy that was fighting too...what hhis he...excatly?
Lord Arcturus chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Hugely kickass! Update!
Advent000 chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
An extra long-chapter excelent, and with a fight scene as well, even better.

Though Neeshka's horns what exactly do they look like, are they like a balrogs, or do they curve up or something.

And good luck on your finals.
Shadow Sain0 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Again another badass chapter, keep it up.
Spacefan chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
War is not pretty so don't be concerned with how readers will react to the violence in this chappie. It's a wonder to me the Orcs didn't take one look at the Chief and run like hell in the opposite direction especially after he dispatched most of them.

I know the first encounter with the Arbiter was under chaotic circumstances, but I can't wait for the locals to get a GOOD look at him. Hooves, mandibles, reptilian, huh? That should be priceless...
Assault Godzilla chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Prety enjoyable. So do they make new allies now? And what other enemies will they encounter? Update!
Megalamer chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Quite enjoyable. I'm looking foward to increasingly frequent and unending updates. :)
Imperfect Real 1 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
I Love this story, Although I don't know the crossover match is. Secondly, I wonder when are you going to finish the Sonic series that ended with 'Shadows of Fate, Angels of War'
Rebel Metal chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Interesting. Update soon.
fireworkmage chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
ohh...i feel bad for you...i realy dont like feeling cold...hope it that you get your heating unit cut back on soon.

so what dose ' The Spartan ' actually look like? and why cant they pick up the people around them? is it becuz they are in another world?
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Rest assured, I enjoyed this chapter as much if not more than the previous chapters.

I enjoy how you added some more depth to the native peoples and gave us a little preview of soembody who knows much.

In my mind the faces of the dwarves at the sight of the mutilated Yetis was priceless.

I can only anticipate how the chief and company will deal with a magician and a band of dwarves.

By the way, nice touch on how the elites feed. it's one of those little things that only a true fan would appreciate.

Ta

MAster of teh Boot
Advent000 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Five exams in seven days, thats rought.

Another good chapter, with a glimpse of the big baddy, I presume.

Though you spelt Archmage, arcmage, dunno if that was a slip of the finger of a mistake but I thought I should bring it to your attention.
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »