Reviews for Halo: Finishing the Fight
Assault Godzilla chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I liked this chapter. So what happens next? Do they encounter the residents?
wellis chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Really cool Red Mage 04! Just to ask when will you post the rest of the story from to ? Also, to the person who was asking where the story takes place, the story takes place on the world of Toril, on Faerun. It's a Halo/Forgotten Realms crossover.
fireworkmage chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
wow...very...cool..i really cant wait for the next chapter.

im not lost now but chances are i will be soon...very soon.

so if they arent on earth then where are they?
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
There are stories I like. There are stories I hate, I don't review those. Then there are stories I know I will love, like this one here.

You had a beautiful first chapter that opened with intrigue and the intro of your fantasy civilisation.

In the second chapter you showed the Chief around the neighborhood where he whuped some Yeti ass. I can't wait for first contact. Also, can't wait to see how the Locals respond to the Arbiter.

Johnson is alive. He was my second favorite character in Halo, thank you.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Spacefan chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Killer Yetis...Yikes! Well this story is getting fleshed out and more interesting. I can't wait for the first encounter with the dwarves and halflings.

To the commentator who said the MC is not a cyborg...according to Wikipedia he is "cybernetically enhanced." Technically, you could say he is a cyborg only because of the port in the back of his helmet through which Cortana interfaces directly with his brain-this man/machine interface makes him a cyborg (technically). Halopedia probably has more on this topic...
Dark Minx chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Wow, i didn't think that someone could make a pretty good story so far that's crossed over with the forgotten realms series. Keep up the good work.
The Barrel-Rider chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
You, my friend, are a great writer. I definetly feel sorry for all those people who have not read your story. I can't wait until first contact between the chief and the villagers.

I'd write more, but my time is up. Update soon.

-Kane
a guy chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
a n exxcellent plot, intriuging to say the least.
Assault Godzilla chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
I'm just glad that most of the characters weren't killed off like Keyes or Johnson. BTW, what happened to 343 Guilty Spark?
Assault Godzilla chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Let me say this: I like it. So what kind of world are they on now? WoW? Or alternate reality in a different time period? Anyway, I like how this is progressing.
Tseh Toaster chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
That was awesome...
Kaiser Spartan chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
um...u do know Master Chief isn't a cyborg right... he's just a super human in a kick-butt suit who went around with a hot AI kicking covenant butt with kick ass weapons such as the spartan laser
fireworkmage chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i have never really played all the way therough Halo...i mean i have friends who have an di watched them play but never experienced it myself...i think i know wats going on...i think..

but here is wat i really wanted to ask u: did u jus crossed-over Halo with WOW? juss asking...its really the only thing i could think of...

anyway wat ever it is i will defintly read...good luck with ur new story!
Legacyofthedawn chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
So miranda didn't die and the ship stayed in one piece?
The Barrel-Rider chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This is one of the most unique stories I have read in a while. I have never read/seen/played/heard whatever you're crossing Halo with, but its fairly easy to follow anyways. Good job on a well put-together Chapter.

-Kane