Reviews for Lost Blue Skies
BlueEyedPisces chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
I hope alec finds nicole, he needs some happiness. I'm also lovin Alec putting Max in her place too lol.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
I love the twist with Alec, such a great story :).
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I really love the AU you've done.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I really like this, can't wait to see where it goes :).
WolfAngelDeath chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
amazing work i can't get enough of this story please for the love of whatever you believe in continue
Anonymous chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
I have seen stories updated after a longer amount of time...please do continue, this story is just so Amazing!
Tina chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Please, please, please update this story!
Sandra chapter 16 . 7/2/2009
I know it's probably late by now considering your last update was almost a year ago but please, please if you have the time finnish this story it is too good to be left unfinished!
dude where's the rest of this chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! *scampers around like a two year old not getting candy*

i am so intrigued by this alec. this alec is so...he just seems like the 007, hot macho marine CO that we girls swoon for. i love him and his "elite" affiliations.

MORE PLEASE
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
What an excellent chapter. Lots of detail and it has just enough suspence to keep readers on their toes and wanting more. Great job.

Keep it up :)

DancerInTheDark101
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hey. This sounds like a really interesting fic. A good start. Can't wait to read more.

DancerInTheDark101
Binx23 chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
Definitely one of the best Dark Angel stories I've read. It's a shame you left it incomplete, this could have been the greatest out there. I found how you carefully developed the characters throughout it all; making them human despite their superhuman abilities. My only problem was how Nicole was turning a bit Mary Sue-like, despite her emphasized sarcastic tendencies, it's like everybody is kissing the ground she walks on. In some cases, it's like the only reason all these people are so worried about Alec is because they want to find 'Nyx' through him. Though I actually don't think your intentionally writing it that way, but if that's really the case, then consider this a heads up... Of course, I may just be biased since I'm a diehard M/A fan.

It's frustrating to see that one might never know the end to this story of yours, especially since you were just getting to the good part. So much suspense and no climactic resolution makes this reader a sad,sad girl, you know. But -sigh- if you really don't plan on continuing this, then I can't do a thing about it.

If only there was still some hope left that this totally awesome fic would see the light of day again...
timetowaste247 chapter 16 . 11/14/2008
I'm just happy that we are getting to the Manticore part of what happened.
Kylelara chapter 16 . 11/14/2008
Back with a bang I see! Yay! Great chap. Hate Renfro - Gr. Alec shoulda gotten the chance to burn her.
storminite chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
Just to let you know that I spent the whole day reading this and I am seriously addicted. Its great to read a new take on the theme and I am particularly impressed that you have been able to write in an easy to read, yet not simple, manner and that there are no glaring grammar mistakes (or spelling). I like the way that you get into the character of Alec, although obviously Max and Logan are pretty one dimensional (not a criticism!). Well done.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »