Reviews for Dancing with Scissors
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 2/6
Death is such a heartbreaking fate, isn't it? I spent a good hour or so on this chapter. It's kinda hard to read when every other sentence send tears to your eyes and leave you contemplating the nature behind dying.

Anyway, I'd say this deserves an instant favorite rather than waiting until finishing as usually happens.
OwlGirl98 chapter 37 . 1/24
This is so good... At the beginning i will admit that i was not completely head over heals in love with the plot and the characters but they absolutely grew on me. I feel so good after reading this as its been a while since i have seen a long running fic end so well - it just makes you feel like you have accomplished something, even though the truth is you spent the whole day in your room coming out only to eat and use the bathroom!
Thanks!
Sarah510 chapter 37 . 12/15/2015
It is an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it.
AcctClerk23 chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
Excuse me while I throw my emotions into the a bottomless pit
AcctClerk23 chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
One plotter plotting is one thing, two plotters plotting, well this just screams of delicious evil
AcctClerk23 chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
"Cannot stop my evil giggling of delight"
AcctClerk23 chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
"Smooshing my face" Cannot handle Sesshy character development. My eyes are burning. This is a good place to stop for tonight.
AcctClerk23 chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
I am now just going to patiently, with numerous head bangs against the desk, continue to read these chapters waiting for Kagome to come clean about her identity as his beloved author.
AcctClerk23 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
"Holding the previously used arena bell" I'll keep this on stand-by for when InuPapa goes GRR and Kagome goes BITCHPLEASE
AcctClerk23 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
"Bowing in full prostate to you and to Kagome's anger" I AM NOT WORTHY TO ENJOY SUCH A MASSIVE BEAT DOWN!
AcctClerk23 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
"ding ding ding" The fight is ON!
AcctClerk23 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
"Rubbing my eyes and mentally cracking my knuckles." Okay. Eyes are burning and my brain is nearing dead, but thrumming off that last bit. I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan with the custody battle. Also, you will never escape now Uncle Sesshy hahaha!
AcctClerk23 chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
You know when you reach a certain level of tired and your eyes are begging not to look at the screen anymore? I'm at that point but gosh I just can't stop reading.
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I'm liking this set up. It's refreshing.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
I'm starting to hate Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's parents. What the hell are they thinking?! Kagome is so fit to raise a child. If they take Rin away from Kagome I'll shoot them myself.
1,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »