Reviews for Dancing with Scissors
GiaStar chapter 37 . 3/22
I love this story. Thank you for sharing. Is there a list of musical refances some were?
This chapter made me tear up about hearing about their family. So sad.

That's saying something from me. You are an amazing writer. Can't wait to finish it.
mco520 chapter 37 . 2/26
I love it! perfect perfect perfect! would stand alone without knowing anything of Inuyasha. awesome job
Tyler
AizFutura chapter 37 . 2/12
I love your Sesshoumaru. He was very different in your story, not the arrogant ice prick many other authors always portrayed him as. He was sweet, helpful and matured. Never imagined him as someone who liked to read sex advice column as his favorite reading. And he was so considerate and so patient in pursuing Kagome because Sesshy i knew was always like, "i want her, and i want her now!" Even though i think he was OOC, but i liked it that way.
cjflutterbye chapter 37 . 2/4
I think I come back and read this story about once a year or so.
I enjoy it very much.
BlueWytch chapter 18 . 2/2
lp
KyraTekak chapter 37 . 1/30
Good story
angelichellcat chapter 1 . 1/20
shouldn't the news column have mentioned uncle souta? sad sad chapter but they will survive.
fanficti0naddict chapter 37 . 11/28/2016
this came recommended to me by somebody in a fanfic group I'm in. absolutely loved this. One of the best AUs ever. I cried a lot. I laughed a lot. It is so well-written and the human emotion so real, it just takes you away. Thank you for sharing this.
Alejandra2432 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I like hunt for amazing, completed stories and I rarely review for a fic older than 5 years. I figure the author has long since turned off email notifications and will never see it anyway (can you imagine how many "Turnabout I'd fair play" gets?) It's a habit I need to break. First, let me say I'm a diehard inu/Kag shipper. I normally do not care for other pairings. But occasionally I'll dabble into the sess/Kag realm if the circumstances are just right. No making Inuyasha a jerk/cheater just because you need to drive Kagome away. No creating another character besides Kikyo to make inuyasha fall in love. But I have to say, the relationship between Kagome and Inuyasha in this fic is better than 90% of the LOVE stories I've read! The Kikyo you created was amazing. I didn't even feel my normal, this is ridiculous, Inuyasha and Kagome were born for each other feelings.

Even though it's not my preferred pairing, this is one of the best fics I've ever read. I cried! I laughed! I had my sexual education expanded! If you read this, I just want to thank you for the journey you've taken me on. This is one I'll definitely come back to read again a few again.
its-sweet-jade chapter 36 . 10/11/2016
aaaaaaaaaah i just love reading this story! i cant read the first few chapters bc i just cry too much...that is how great of a story this is i cry over the beginning n the sad parts every time! just omg i love this story! thank you so much for writing this story! i love it! cant wait to read it again in the future _

take care!

hahaha had to come to this chapter to review bc i have already reviewed the ending!
BoneYard Betty chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I've been searching for a way to contact you for permission to use 'Scarlet' as a pen name for an advice colomn I've been hired to write. I would give you full credit for the name, of course! If you're okay with it, you can email me at
Cyrish chapter 37 . 7/8/2016
THIS. IS. FUCKING. BEAUTIFUL. And this raving review is coming from a person who has been thoroughly spoiled by Forthright's and RosieB's legendary writing for yeaaars. Daaahling, thank you SO much for writing this masterpiece. Truly deserving of at least 3K reviews (wtf is wrong with people) but oh well. I was smitten with your writing from the very first chapter, but your very clever ways of weaving the canon details into this AU fic did not escape my notice. Light sabers in place of tetsusaiga vs tenseiga? AH! Eloquent. Even the part where you described Yasha's feet as if he had never worn shoes in his life.. Damn. Subtle yet strikingly accurate. I hope this doesn't come across as a stupid fangirling review or whatever. It's just that I've been around the IY fanfiction arena for quite a number of years and very few pull at my heart strings the way this fic has effortlessly done. And to think that you achieved it with such a humble setting.. WHOA. Not to say that your fic is lacking, it's just that this story is an AU fic which simply takes place in a modern city and depicts the lives of a few small families without many grand, fussy details on youkai heritage or heavy time travel physics analysis or whatever.. Yet the way things flow and flourish is just delicious and glorious. Congratulations on having such unbridled talent oozing from your very pores. I wish I knew you IRL girl. I'd love to have a female friend who also swears, swoons over the Inu brothers, adores Ghibli errthang, and even likes Fruits Basket! Aaah! I cannot tell you how many times your references got me wishing we were buddies.

Btw, a little curious here. You seem to know a lot about a lot of things. From music to cocktail recipes to labor details to sex stuff (nyiahaha) to pop culture. Personal experience/knowledge or the result of impeccable research?

One more thing, may I print your story to accompany my commute? I do love the feel of paper pages much more than scrolling a screen. :)
Seraya.sc chapter 37 . 6/24/2016
This was a fantastic story! It kept me laughing and had the right amount of heart.
1,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »