Reviews for Dancing with Scissors
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 7/22
I'm starting to hate Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's parents. What the hell are they thinking?! Kagome is so fit to raise a child. If they take Rin away from Kagome I'll shoot them myself.
Caldyphen chapter 37 . 6/17
Um... Wow! I saw someone on tumblr say this was their favorite SessKag fic and knew I had to give it a shot. I am so glad I did! I have spent the last 4-5 days reading this story in my every spare moment. It was so marvelous. Thank you so much for writing such a great fic!
Conflicted chapter 20 . 6/8
Loving your story, but I kind of want to slap you over your use of antibiotics. She probably had a virus, so it won't work. I know it's a story but bacterial resistance scares me and this promotes incorrect use. Lol.

Otherwise I really love this story!
AnimePunk23 chapter 37 . 4/25
Cute ending
Rogue Assasin chapter 37 . 2/22
Such a refreshing concept, amazing story, amazingly writ. I really enjoyed this, none of the whole Kagome gets hurt by Kikyo and Inuyasha drama. Thank you for this wonderful piece. I couldn't stop until the end which was like 6am this morning.
KittyKatTerra chapter 37 . 2/11
So the beginning of this review sounds like a flame, but I promise it isn't!

I am picky when I read Fanfiction. Extremely so. I have been reading since 2009 and have high standards. I wont lie, I have passed by your story and summary many times and decided I prefer more feudal era type universes.

Well today I gave it a go. I decided I would try yours. Um... its past 1 in the morning now. I ignored my Fiance, didn't play My Brand new PS4 and Dying Light. This was incredible! I fell in love. I am impressed. Very much so. Flow was consistent and I became attached. I LOVE IT!

Ahem... I'm going to bed now, just wanted to let you know it was amazing.
DeathDagger chapter 18 . 2/9
I love the grinch reference to Sess at the end. I imagine his face twisting up as he plots to steal Christmas and laugh horribly! Lol
Titan18 chapter 37 . 1/26
This story so lovely :)
u r awesome author hehee
Blommie8 chapter 37 . 1/15
Finally..i'm finish read your story.
Wow..kagome is really bigmouth here.
I like this and your 'peace treacy' too. Good luck,have a nice story soon..
PuppetMasterAi chapter 37 . 1/2
This is the second time I have read this and it is still among my top ten stories. I've been reading fanfiction for several years, and it's not often that you get such a great and well rounded story. Don't stop writing! You've got talent!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 37 . 11/28/2014
Ermergod such a perfect ending it tied everthingy up wonderfully! This was such an incredible story, with the right amounts of everything and the pace was just right! (Example: when Kagome do nd the report Naraku made, I was ├╝ber scared theyd have a HUGE fight and wouldn't listen to each other and the misunderstanding would take up like 5 chapters, thank everything it wasnt like that. I hate it when things are over dramatized and people don't communicated and a simple miscommunication gets blow WAY out of proportion.) Seriously this whole thing was just perfect. I'm sad it ended but it was a fantastic ending :D
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
I loved this story. I was so happy to be able to reread it.
Maxennce chapter 37 . 11/18/2014
That story was awesome and has kept me riveted all day. I literally have not stopped reading! God damn u for being so eloquent in ur words (not really sure if a term like that could ever be used to describe the kagome in ur fic). Once again loved this story. Keep it up
Cheers
Max
Huggable-Freak chapter 37 . 10/24/2014
When I was digging around looking for a good read... Let me just say i did not expect this.
What an amazing story.. Brought me to tears so many times and made me laugh even more.
You are an amazing author,.. I had to make sure you know that.
The Kagome in thus story was just increadible... Ieven cried about Kikyou dying! Me! Kikyou!
I want to cry when I think I finished reading it.
Polite Fix chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
The numbers are actually
Ichi, Ni, San, Shi, Go, Roku, Shichi, Hachi, Kyuu, Juu.
1,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »