Reviews for Dancing with Scissors
aFellowNerd chapter 37 . 4/15
I can't believe it's over! :( I was soooooooooo good that I was hoping it would never end. Seriously, normally I don't go for this pairing, bit I was like what the heck. I read a few and they were good, but this was just WOW! It's been a while since I've read a fanfic that was really good till the end. I can't really explain it, but most of the time, somewhere along the line, I lose my interest in the story, sometimes even by the smallest detail. But this story felt so real, it's incredible! I cried more than once while reading this (and not in a bad way :p) and I love your sense of humor! I couldn't stop reading it even if I tried, kind of got behind with my studies... but who wouldn't with a story like this! It's so amazing :D
I wish their where more talented writers like you out there and I can't wait to get started on your other stories I'm probably going to read 'Peace Treaty' next, even though I really should get on with my studies...

So all I can say is I adore your work, please please please keep pampering us with your gift
Meester Sqweed chapter 37 . 4/13
I fall in love with this story more and more each time that I read it. I want to thank you for writing such an incredible piece of work! I know that I will enjoy it for many more years to come!
TheScarletWrath chapter 37 . 4/7
I remember when I first discovered fanfiction in 2010/2011 the details are a bit fuzzy but I know it was sometime around then. This was one of the first fics I ever read and has remained one of my favorites. I'd like to think I've grown a bit since then and after revisiting this fic I realized there were so many details I had taken for granted. You're writing is absolutely wonderful.
Wolfe lmt chapter 37 . 3/21
This is one the best things I have read in a long time
purplelover318 chapter 37 . 3/11
Absolutely amazing and captivating story! One of the best Kagome x Sesshomaru stories I've ever read. I couldn't stop reading and I honestly might read it again.
Great story overall! Very nicely done.
hiya168 chapter 37 . 3/2
Damn, during this whole chapter, I couldn't stop smiling….But damn….this whole story was just..wow….amazing….I felt so many different emotions. It was a little overwhelming and crazy because it seemed like I was actually watching this story play out or going through it myself. Awesome job. Amazing job. I can't really describe how I'm feeling now, after finishing….just wow.
hiya168 chapter 6 . 3/1
got me hooked on this story….so bad for my studies LOL
hiya168 chapter 2 . 3/1
ah this just cracked me up at the toys part xD
HelleBelle chapter 37 . 2/17
This story made me cry, laugh, sport a shit eating grin type of smile LOL, made as a wet hen hell even a range of other emotions I can't think of right now. I truly enjoyed reading this story and thus why it was put into my favorites.
HelleBelle chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh damn it Miroku! She was just about to "tear into dat ass" I really wanted to know where the rest of the speech was going and the look on their faces. I think they just meet the "Crazy killer Kung Fu Wolf Bitch" LMBO! I love this bad ass Kagome. Freaking Epic!
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 30 . 2/10
hmmm I think i may have missed it but I see no refferences about a condom... this could get even more interesting xD
PrincessYun chapter 18 . 2/10
Hiii! Just stoping by to write a quick review to say that I love your story! Also I noted that you knew about L'Occitane and being French I couldn't help myself! If you like L'Occitane, you should definitly check out Fragonard's products! They make perfume, shampoo and shower gel, everything is made in France and it's cheaper than L'Occitane (and nicer!). Anyway, sorry I'm done promoting products from my country and back to reading your story which is very awesome!
That bitch im plotting ways to jump through the scream to whop that ass
Awww
Oooooo Sesshy the shame caught high sworded
1,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »