Reviews for Dancing with Scissors
silenttcb chapter 1 . 9/27
This story is more beautiful than any I have read, I've read it over and over again and I still can't get enough. Thank you for bringing this beautiful art into the world.
Bussski121 chapter 37 . 9/4
Wow!

I don't know what else to say. Most stories captivate me, but I was really personally touched by this one. I am not one to tear up, yet I found myself crying at some parts. This story has taken my breath away and had me fully indulged. I love your portrayal of Kagome and all of the characters in it, they're strong and it shows what communication does. The plot is completely different, and it is welcomed like a breath of fresh air. Thank you for your work. I hope you continue to write, you have a lovely talent and it would be a waste if you don't continue!
Okay... so I love the humor in this story and the plot but I’m often finding myself bored by reading it because it’s so drawn out. So because it’s a really good story I’m gonna leave it alone for a little and come back later.
Pepike chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh, I just love the way you write! Fantastic story!
Bamboo Tora chapter 1 . 2/20
"Kagome Higurashi was sitting in front of her sewing machine, trying to finish the binding on her quilt before her sister and brother-in-law went on their date, leaving her to babysit her niece, when she realized her bobbin had run out of thread." - this is awesome foreshadowing, not to mention a summary of the whole story. The focus is Kagome. She has things to wrap up, things to do, and she thinks she has time because she is living the single life with her sister and brother-in-law. Then time abruptly runs out and she is thrust into a life where her world must revolve around Rin. This theme carries over to (mostly) the Taisho's (who find the time to reconcile with their wayward son and his family ended) and to Inuyasha and Kikyo's friends. The whole story is about moving passed unexpected and ill-timed loss. I love how the opening sentence covers everything you have to read the whole story to appreciate.
TerraLumiere chapter 37 . 1/27
This story is so beautiful! Thank you for writing it.
NVismyname chapter 37 . 1/25
Woah! I honesty LOVED IT! The flow, the character development, the plot, the writing; everything was so well done! It wasn't too rushed, it wasn't too slow. Everything was well timed and played out wonderfully. I couldn't stop reading until the end. This has become one of my most favorite Kagome x Sesshomaru pairing stories!
I put off reading this this story for a long time because it seemed like a sad prompt. But honestly I'm so glad I did. It was beautifully written and a great read. It's been awhile since this story was written but I just wanted to say thanks for writing this.
Netali chapter 1 . 1/8
Absolutely. LOVE. this. story!
rainediamond chapter 37 . 12/24/2017
Oh my god! This whole story was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t put it down and frequently stayed up stupidly late just to squeeze in one more chapter, which became two, then three, etc.

Thank you so much for writing, sharing, and finishing this masterpiece. I came for the parental Sesshōmaru and stayed for the simply astounding writing.
rainediamond chapter 36 . 12/24/2017
Ahhhhh! I was really worried for a while there but everything worked out! Awwww! Oh my gooddddddd!
rainediamond chapter 35 . 12/24/2017
Ughhhh. Give up already, Kagura!
rainediamond chapter 34 . 12/24/2017
Ahhhh! I love this! I couldn’t stop grinning at the end there!
rainediamond chapter 33 . 12/24/2017
Ahhh! They finally exchanged “I love you”! Yess! And car sex, hehe.
rainediamond chapter 32 . 12/24/2017
Oh man, there are so many emotions my heart feels like it might burst!
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »