Reviews for Dancing with Scissors
AcctClerk23 chapter 22 . 11/3
Excuse me while I throw my emotions into the a bottomless pit
AcctClerk23 chapter 18 . 11/3
One plotter plotting is one thing, two plotters plotting, well this just screams of delicious evil
AcctClerk23 chapter 14 . 11/3
"Cannot stop my evil giggling of delight"
AcctClerk23 chapter 10 . 11/2
"Smooshing my face" Cannot handle Sesshy character development. My eyes are burning. This is a good place to stop for tonight.
AcctClerk23 chapter 9 . 11/2
I am now just going to patiently, with numerous head bangs against the desk, continue to read these chapters waiting for Kagome to come clean about her identity as his beloved author.
AcctClerk23 chapter 7 . 11/2
"Holding the previously used arena bell" I'll keep this on stand-by for when InuPapa goes GRR and Kagome goes BITCHPLEASE
AcctClerk23 chapter 5 . 11/2
"Bowing in full prostate to you and to Kagome's anger" I AM NOT WORTHY TO ENJOY SUCH A MASSIVE BEAT DOWN!
AcctClerk23 chapter 4 . 11/2
"ding ding ding" The fight is ON!
AcctClerk23 chapter 3 . 10/29
"Rubbing my eyes and mentally cracking my knuckles." Okay. Eyes are burning and my brain is nearing dead, but thrumming off that last bit. I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan with the custody battle. Also, you will never escape now Uncle Sesshy hahaha!
AcctClerk23 chapter 2 . 10/29
You know when you reach a certain level of tired and your eyes are begging not to look at the screen anymore? I'm at that point but gosh I just can't stop reading.
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 10/29
I'm liking this set up. It's refreshing.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 7/22
I'm starting to hate Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's parents. What the hell are they thinking?! Kagome is so fit to raise a child. If they take Rin away from Kagome I'll shoot them myself.
Caldyphen chapter 37 . 6/17
Um... Wow! I saw someone on tumblr say this was their favorite SessKag fic and knew I had to give it a shot. I am so glad I did! I have spent the last 4-5 days reading this story in my every spare moment. It was so marvelous. Thank you so much for writing such a great fic!
Conflicted chapter 20 . 6/8
Loving your story, but I kind of want to slap you over your use of antibiotics. She probably had a virus, so it won't work. I know it's a story but bacterial resistance scares me and this promotes incorrect use. Lol.

Otherwise I really love this story!
AnimePunk23 chapter 37 . 4/25