Reviews for The Berserker King, Shin Kenpachi
Kira michi chapter 101 . 12/16/2011
Wow~! Long read, but I finally managed to catch up. :D For a second I thought Shin died and I was thinking, "Nooooooo!" But knowing he was unconscious and not dead, hopefully, made me smile. I just love how funny Hoji is. X3 He's so cool. I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
gumbycan password gone chapter 99 . 6/7/2010
great again, man is it taxing to read your fight scenes but they are concise and epically detailed so it is worth it. are we getting bonus chapter again soon because of 100. i know you have plenty of ideas so many arcs already but you should try at tournment arc, that could be interesting.
Regal Panther chapter 93 . 4/3/2010
... This story just keeps getting more and more awesome. Seriously.
Toad Sage 13 chapter 91 . 3/6/2010
This is exellent! Not the best story I've ever read but definitly the best with only OCs and still one of the best regardless.
azzazin chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AWESOME! MOST KICKASS STORY IN BLEACH FANFICS EVAR!
gumbycanlogin softwarehateme chapter 86 . 1/23/2010
good again as always glad you have returned to kido and jin is being of use as well to the plot other then being who he is. Also nice job on the development of the villians again. a few small grammar gaffs but nothing huge. keep up good work.
loke14 chapter 83 . 12/19/2009
This is the most underrated story on here. You reall are a good writer you could take over Kubo's job.
DokusatsuX chapter 81 . 12/7/2009
I'm looking forward to this becoming a huge epic. I've been sucked into this story since the beginning and I know there's still more to come. Great Job as always.
gumbycanstill can't login chapter 81 . 12/4/2009
nice end to the arc. enjoyed the simplicity of this chapter less power levelling more humanity from the trio. also jin is pretty amusing as well. love your ability to create intresting hollows unlike other authors who just make arrancar. Also enjoy that no one is achieving bankai or becoming vizards, though it would be nice to see shin and hoji use kido again. Also it would be nice to somedya elucidate the function of the king of the soul society in your story, but you can always wait till cannon gives you more hints, keep up the good work.

peace
loke14 chapter 80 . 11/1/2009
Woo hoo Shin's back! i ALWAYS LOVE IT WHEN REI FIGHTS! nice insertion of shin there.

You know this would make one hell of an anime.
loke14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009

You know this would make one hell of an anime.
gumbycan again lazy as ever chapter 77 . 10/12/2009
nice new chapter, and end to this subarc, or whatever. my oc is in this chapter,thanks I guess, didn't think that would happen, hopefully you can flush him out from my halfassedness. well keep up the new chapters, not sure how endless this is going to be but each new chapter gives the impression that this ff will go on for ever, not a bad hope :) man so many things to wait for with returning characters from recent and far past chapters. look forward to next chapter (btw spacing error 1st paragraph last sentence)
Kira michi chapter 74 . 9/18/2009
Ah! Please make more! :D

I beg of you! Dx
gumbycan chapter 73 . 9/12/2009
such an epic series i'd review every chapter if it'd do any good(and i wasn't lazy) but we can always hope. like the new character and instant development. sometimes you fight scenes are hard to read if you don't read fast enough and have a visual enough imagination. the reason you story is so good is the seamless arcs and the brilliant hollow diversity. I'm not sure if your going to keep in around he seems as a better secondary character no use messing with the three.
Kira michi chapter 70 . 8/15/2009