Reviews for With Love
Cathlene chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Okey Dokey! *Gives Edward cookie*

Oh and heres the review :]

hehe... I like it... I really want to see what happens next

This is a really unique (However you spell it) Story...

Most are about the same thing and so I really enjoy this one...

*Sits patiently and waits for you to make next chapter*

*Stands up hitting the computers refresh button over and over again*
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Wow. So Edward kind of turned Bella into a vampire by leaving her? Only not a vampire, just all powerful like one... Very cool! But why does he not care for her? Or why does he THINK he doesn't care for her?

Great chapter! I'm glad you did Edward's POV, too!
lovelywendy chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
you HAVE to right more

this idea for a fanfic about twilight is so unique :O

keep going PLEASE!
greenfishbluefish chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
wow...the whole bella-edward hate thing is intense...i like the story! it's so good that it's driving me crazy!
isabel-b chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
The story started off really well in the beginning. I actually love it. You're writing isn't that good, but it's not horrible, and I didn't find myself cringing as the sentences went on, so that's a good thing. But towards the end of your first chapter when Edward said he regretted ever loving Bella, that was pushing Edward's character a little too far. It should've been Bella lashing out, because she's stubborn. Edward should've been apologizing and such. Switch the roles. But I really loved the idea. I might use it to create a small story of my own. 4/5.
deadvenusblue chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
pls go on... strangely intresting...
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Lol I just got anm alert for chapter 2 of this story in my email and I went back to read chapter 1 and I don't remember reading it!

omg what is happening to Bella? I'm thinking she can read Edward's mind since she swaid he said things that he didn't say. (did that make sense?) but but but but... Dying? How? Why? What?

Is Edward a vampire or no? OMG I must know what is going on with Bella!
HorsecrazyJr chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
aw dang it!

You left us with a cliffy! Update!
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
please update soon!
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 1 . 3/3/2008

wait a second!

What's wrong with me!

If Edward doesn't love Bella, he can love me!

Ooh yay!

Alright, I love this story!

Please update!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008

Update son!
JoJoB576 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
i think it was alright. i do, however see potential in this fic, so keep writing!

just confused on the bella's emotions giving edward tension part of the fic. can vampires even get headaches?

i did like what i read though, so WRITE ON!

~JoJo B.
Chumplet chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
that was good im a bit confused through
vampvixen01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
oh this looks really good im really excited!please update soon!plus just wanted to check that edward is a vampire in this story?