Reviews for How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I cried thru this one shot what an emotional story your an amazing author you should write a book I know lots of people would buy it
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow that was really good and totally made me cry. Have you ever thought about doing more Naley stories?
CherryCrush23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
that was really good and very sad! i liked it and how nathan was telling luke to look after haley and jamie, really good job!
ItalHunni28 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
DAMN YOU WOMAN...i read it once and I balled like a baby and now i read it again and I'm still bawling...the things u can do, the images u can create is just inspiring hun...i know that one day I'll be in a bookstore and I'll see a book with ur name on it! This was just phenomenal! **standing ovation**
LaueHime chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
wow that was really something. this is so sad yet so good. i think thats one of the best one shot i've ever read! like usually i don't really read naley stuff but i'm so glad i did read this. that was really well written and god the emotions were so powerful. i loved it really. great work. thanks for writing!
nevershoutallison chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
omg this seriously like made me cry

like omg

i loved it so much

i knew you could do it

xoxo

Allison
NaleyAlways4Ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh that was so sad..!

I haven't cried this much since my grandmother died.. And that's like 18 months ago!..

Thank God I don't have that much make up on roght now, because what ever I have is all over my face!

Great story, very sad, but great!
loverof naley chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
OMG Kelly, I am going to kill you. I am sitting at the computer bawling like a baby, literally. That was the most beautiful sad thing ever. I can't believe Nathan was so sick and died. Poor Haley going from a perfect day to the absolute worse day in her life. I really felt so terrible. The fact that Nathan didn't get to hold or even see their unborn child is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever read. It was so sad. I loved Nathan telling her to be happy and he would always be with her, I really believe that. Nathan is such a good man asking Luke to look after his son. I know that must have been a hard thing for him to do, especially realizing he would never ever get to know his son.I know it's hard for Haley. But the fact that she has such a big piece of him with her in his love and with his child, I know she will overcome the sadness eventually even though she will always miss Nathan. I loved this girl. Gr8 JOB!
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
WOW... That was powerful. I was balling while reading it. You have an amazing gift. Please keep writing and touching the hearts of those around you.
mmjayx33 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
aw, Kelly, great job.. it's so good and so sad. i was teary in the end.
Hales luvs Nate chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
aw, Kelly, that was so good but so sad! i love how u did his middle name by Nathan's! The first scene reminded me of A Walk to Remember when she gave Nathan that book and he read 1 Cor. I loved it! P.s. I'm Leann by the way!
OnlyEdwardsGirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh My God, you got me crying over here! what a sad story! but i totally loved it! :) especially the end! great job!
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Girlie I had tears in my eyes, this was so good. I loved how you wrote, 'As Nathan looked down from Heaven, and watched his little family.' Haley reading the poem to Jamie was the perfect ending, like a way of remembering Nathan, and to keep his memory with them. I told you this was good ;) I Loved It. You better write more P Ttys! X x x
laperkin chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
you made me cry! at school! I loved the story though- great job!
steffy2106 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
OMG OMG! You made me cry you meanie! This story was brillant but so sad gosh! I'm depressed now thank you very much!

Well...u r lucky your my BFF i forgive you.

Anyways i knew you could do it but i can't believe you killed Nathan :(