Reviews for Life As We Know It
Brooke Summers chapter 19 . 6/17/2008
I'm loving your B/A stories.:)
xlas chapter 19 . 6/10/2008
is there going to be another one.

please. . . pretty please i read all three of your stories in 2 days and i loved them.

David Fishwick chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
Nice story and I loved the plot. So thanks for writing and you are a good author.
many.of.my.years chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
what? what? is it over? noo! please dont do that continue yoi it till they all die! hehe. as far ending go it was very good. tight. it wasn't just explaining the couples what what people are doing or going to be doing there was a little story in there.. could have been more but great nontheless!
RabidReject chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
Awesome. This was a great series. I have really enjoyed it. I'd love to read more if you are so inclined.
mendenbar chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
Two things (not very important things, mind you, just thing) it is "Los Angeles" not "Las Angeles." It is customary to finish the story then add an A/N. As it is on my screen, you have Angel smiling at what he is watching, then a break line, and A/N and then what appears to be the end of the story. Editings a bitch ain't it?

Other than that, you have done a very good job in your first foray into fanfic. I look forward to reading more of your work.
RabidReject chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
Awesome. More soon. :)
BlackbAngeL chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
Aww, cute. I like them together.

Those last few chapters were really good, I'm still enjoying this story very much! I hope you'll update soon!
BlackbAngeL chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
Wow... that girl is crazy, isn't she? Schizophrenic witch, interesting...

I hope Angel's okay.
BlackbAngeL chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
"And she wanted to share her pain with something big and ugly. She was in that kind of mood, she thought."

He he... I loved that line.
BlackbAngeL chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
Hey there! I'm just getting back into this story, and I like where this is going so far!

Just one thing... When Will thought about the most powerful and unpredictable fighters, he thought Faith, Angel, and himself... but what about Buffy?

But, this is your story, and since I'm very glad you updated, I'm not gonna complain! lol

Moving on to the next chappies now...
RabidReject chapter 17 . 5/14/2008
awesomeness. I love this series!
charli92 chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
more more more
mendenbar chapter 16 . 5/13/2008
Dear most accomplished Forge(r),

Many apologies for not reviewing all previous chapters. For some unknown reason, FFN has not sent me an up date on any of these chapters since the first one!. I wonder how many other stories I have missed. Still, glad to have come back to this one. You have a few typos here and there but this is still a fine fic.
RabidReject chapter 16 . 5/13/2008
That was totally awesome. And you don't update too fast. There's no such thing. You write. I read. I review. That's the way I like it. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »