Reviews for The Tokyo3 Academy
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2020
"Until next time" The next time never came sadly I hope you do come back to this
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2020
shit just got red pilled so quickly
Mader Levap chapter 12 . 6/25/2019
Aand thats it. Shame it is deadfc :(
Mader Levap chapter 8 . 6/25/2019
Crafty. There are actually two abouts of fourth wall breaking. One is extremely obvious (Shinji's dad complaining about Gainax making him villain). Other is pretty subtle and talks about "creative writing pieces".
Ranma-sensei chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
I like this story very much, as it is a refreshing and surprisingly suspens-packed one. Too bad we didn't get to see more of that Story.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
KyuubifiedNaruto chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Any idea when you might updates your stories? this one is fairly interesting take on a high school non violent version of evangelion
Western-Otaku chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
OMG, this is so good, and it's not even properly complete yet!? You said there would be a new update within the week you published the last chapter... and that was apparently 2009... and it's now 2014, soon to be 2015! Why? Asuka had just got together with Shinji, I want more! :(

Ok, seriously without sounding like a whiny child, this is a great fic! It reminds me of the AU scene in episode 26 of the Original Series where everyone was living a happy alternate life without Angels, Evangelions, Nerv (well as a scientific organisation), SEELE (the dumbass disillusional conspiratory committee) and all the grief and tragedy present in the Canon Timeline. I mean, we still have a bit of drama for the plot, which was pretty good, but not on the scale of Evangelion. I mean you have Yui and Gendo alive and happy, Asuka as a friend with feelings towards Shinji, Shinji's naivety to Asuka's feelings, Toji and Hikari, Misato the teacher and a nice school life with friends. Of course you reverted Rei to her original personality and added the necessary changes to adapt the characters so they're all minted in some way - which is a unique AU idea I've never thought of before - it's good!

Anyway, another good fic done by you, just like Shinji Almighty; I hope maybe in the future you could pick this back up, you've currently ended it on a climatic moment where Asuka and Shinji just get their feelings out in the open finally
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I know it's an AU where no tragic past haunts Shinji or Asuka, but even for that, its pretty much OOC for all but Kaji. Gendo's character, even though major OOC, was enjoyable. The plot was good. But seriously, it felt like you plastered the name Shinji and Asuka to two random people with totally different personalities.
Almega chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Interesting private school drama/comedy AU with Eva characters. Misato reminds me of Cameron Diaz in "Bad Teacher".
Loco77 chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
actualizaaaaaaaa
Biodude711 chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Great story! I really loved it! Please update soon!
can't think of any chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
hey, i hope you update soon
Archeon21 chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Great Story. I think it's really interesting. The romance was really well written. Good work! UPDATE SOON
Daetor chapter 12 . 1/30/2009
Aww... the lovely waff-iness of it all.

Well, as always I have to say that it's hard to comment on fics meant to be humorous, because criticism of any kind was designed for serious stuff and I'm not much of a critic anyway.

Moving on, I have to say that it's about bloody time you got them together. What's with this general obsession I see around the site with people wanting to hold of "the get together" so to speak of the main couple. It's not like that was the main plot issue and it's not like you can't make things interesting anyway. All that angst and dancing around the subject gets real old real fast because no matter how many times it's done it's pretty much the same thing. The real challenge in my opinion is to work on the relationship between the two and work out its dynamics and so on. No matter how many times I've seen it done before, the relationship is always different because of the author's different views on what's involved.(working from their view on love to their view on how Shinji/Asuka's mind works when in said situation)

At any rate, I'll end my pointless side-note like rants and say that the chapter was good, you still have that touch that makes me smile and laugh all the way through the chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter and I wish you good luck with Uni, I know from personal experience that going through uni is a bitch. (then again, don't we all learn that at some point in our life?)
ShadowGreymon chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
i love this! please update soon!