Reviews for Konoha Piercings'
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 6/9
THIS WAS AMAZING. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS KICKED ASS WONDERFUL JOB MY DEAR.
Chevonne Knowles chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
That was a good read. I saw everything in my mind. It was wonderful
CosmicKate chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Ey, so I know thus story is old and I just kind if stumbled onto it, but this story is PLAGIARIZED. The actual author I believe is, another non-active, Fifi McFu. I was reading and was kind if like, I've read this before and then remembered that another author did an entire one shot series based on her two shot called Piercings, so... If you liked this, look her up, because she's not a lying bitch.
A Very Disgruntled
-Kate
Swallowed-By-Pain chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I learn a lot about piercings today, thanks to you dear professor;) I have always like piercings,with this my interest has increased! and more, I am just in love with sasuke when he has a lot of tattoos and piercings, he is just so hot with it and young naruto is cute too lol I can not wait to read the next one chapter ans see how itachi would manage to tease them;)
PimmyProductions chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this chapter...holy Naruto everything he does is so embarrassing, prince albert seriously... D:! *Face palm*

Anyhow good work xD
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I WANT A PierCING SOO BAD NOW!
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oooo... This story is lovely! 3

I enjoyed the buildup and am estatic to know that you favoured some of my own favourite authors! 33

I have no idea why, but I just find that you've really made this enjoyable. 3
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I have one tiny, insignificant disagreement with a part in here.

I've had my eyebrow pierced twice - the first time it unscrewed itself in my sleep and healed up and the second time it was pierced right through the scar-tissue.

The first time didn't hurt at all, true there was a bit of blood -I think I bleed for about 2 minutes- but, and I think this is only cause I got them done when I was five, I reackon my ears hurt more. Well they definitely stung a sh*t load more.

Anyway, in my experience -and it's true that it might be an isolated incident- the people I know and my own piercings haven't been anywhere near as painful -not even the second one- to warrant a strap to bite down on.

That all being said -apologies for the long-winded rant- I really do love this fic, it's so cute how they both react to each other. Sasuke almost letting himself be crushed by Naruto's supposed rejection was written in such a beautifully gut-wrenching way.

This is the second time that I've read this fic, and I love it still. It's just so damn cute.

And Itachi is hilarious.

Ja ne
Pure-blood Reject chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
AWESOME!
DimintheMoonlight chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
srry I asked tht question before reading ur authors note.
DimintheMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'm srry if you hav gotten this question before but was foes a prince albert look like? Jst wondering, you kno.
pervyprincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
reverse prince albert? how's that work? xD

Man i love piercing because of this story! Who doesn't? ;)
Towa chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow. That had to be one of, if not the, hottest stories I've ever read. Really makes me think about getting my eyebrow pierced...

Anyways! EXTREMELY hot and very well written. *goes to read 2nd chapter*
MyKissofDeath chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I can't believe I didn't review this! I read it, favourited it, loved it, but didn't review this! *sighs and shakes head*

I fail.

ANYWAY I just wanted to say that I LOVED this fic! It was funny, adorable, and extremely hot. (; I loved Sasuke's attitude above all else, even though I'm more of a Naruto lover.

Anyway, I hope you dabble in some more SasuNaru sometime soon, I'll be watching!

-MyKissofDeath