Reviews for Across The Universe: The Abridged Version
T149Man chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I loved this movie and I loved your take on it. I always enjoy finding a new view on something I saw differently. Your view changed mine and for that, I thank you! WELL DONE!
clw317 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was bloody brilliant!
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
that was possibly the best thing ever. period.
TheresaPizza chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
holy...fudgebuckets. this is the greatest thing i have EVER read. Can't believe i found it til just now!
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh my God this made me LOL so hard :D

My fav lines:

Lucy: (is in the sky with diamonds)

Max: Homosexuals are gay!

Prudence: No kidding.

: I’m a masturbating alligator.

Jude: I thought you were the walrus.

I liked more, but those are my favs...

Freebird87 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That is freaking hilarious!
OperionDISxxDracoisStr8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
i love the judey, judey, judey line in ATU but i thought i was alone in my great respect for it.
madamemoonyblues chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
HFS man.

I love it.

I mean, I love the movie itself, but making fun of it is almost better!

Mother Superior: (jumps the gun)

I got in trouble for laughing at that part. And HEY I liked Max's mustache thank you!

Anyway, it's flipping brilliant.
Mango Trickset chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I thought this was absolutely hilarious. I can quote this a million times. Great job! Sorry for the short review, but this was awesome.
IRMFS chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
dude, awsome!
imaginexanything chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I'm kind of split whether I like this or not.

Please don't take this as a flame, because it isn't. ]

I liked it because I was very funny, I'll give you that.

But part of me didn't like it - I'm not really sure why though.

It was enjoyable to read though, haha! ]

- Imagine.
Brizy B. Darling chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This was hilarious. My friend and I read it out loud to each other, voices and all. xD

Maybe we'll make a movie of it.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
THAT WAS friggin AMAZING! I laughed SO hard! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! I loved the molest-ache and the fawning fangirls and the sex in the water and the random ladies drowning! This was awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! (In case that wasn't mentioned!) AWESOME! I laughed SO incredibly hard!
pinkedgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Hey I am not a fan of parodies but this one is good and hey is about my favorite movie so it has to be good. I love Max 'cause he is well amazing I mean hot,good singer,sweet,nice brother, everything and Jude well he's hot I really love their friendship and Jude and Lucy's romance. My fave parts are when Max sings With a little help from my friends, when Max and Jude hug and when Max sings she loves you yeah yeah yeah. I just love Across the Universe.
SpOnTaNeOuS CoMbUsTiNg HiPpOs chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That had to be one of the funniest abridged things I've ever read...ever. I love the whole 'molest-stache' thing you kept bringing up. Beautiful.

(I personally didn't like Max's molest-stache, but he's hot so in a creepy molest-stachey way he rocks it.)