Reviews for Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Q?
skarosianlifeform chapter 1 . 1/15
Really funny, thanks for the good time.
lex chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
pretty good. like the of putting q in the stargate universe. enjoyable little read. my only problem with your story though is some of the dialogue. if i had to take a guess id say you watch more tng then sg1 and atlantis. nothing too major just some of the chit chat you wrote between sheppard and mckay and some of carter and daniel's. aside from that q's banter is spot on.
rogueraven1 chapter 6 . 11/12/2009

BTW: Very sorry for your loss! :(
RJLCyberPunk chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Love it! Wants More!
Thomasina chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Great story. I always liked Q on Star Trek and it was amusing to see him in the Stargate universe.
dreameralways chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Thank you for writing this. It was very entertaining. I've always loved Q. Yes he's a pain in the butt, but on the rare occasions when he does help, no one ever offers him a sincere "Thank you." They just grumble at him and blame him. It was fun to see a not entirely self-serving side of him.
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Marvelous ending! Very much in style to both shows and thanks for the hint there might be a sequel of sorts. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it!
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Wonderfully painful. I mean that in a successful use of words to convey how much pain poor Daniel is in, the sufferage was well communicated as was the seriousness of their plight. Again great characterizations of everyone and continued great blending of both shows. Now off to the next chapter!
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Slow beginning to this chapter, but wow, what an ending. Great continuation of the fine example on how to handle characters with Q and not have him be overwhelming, everyone contributed to make this another fine chapter.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
My condolences for the loss of C.J. and apprecition for your writing this chapter during the loss. The story was well maintained and continued its high bar of excellence that it started out with.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Brilliant! Another beautifully wrought chapter with the feel of Q blended so seamlessly with the characters and verse of Stargate. Moment after magical moment kept coming up in the chapter, smiles and winces with more than one nice surprise. I certainly didn't expect the scene in Landry's office. The whole concept of Sam in control of the ship, well done. Looking forward to the next chapter, and thank you for continuing this great story!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is a magnificient beginning! Captured all the frustration and humor of Q intruding on a situation and among such personalities at the SGC and Atlantis. Loved the mix and the take of blending this instead of making this a cross over of two different universe. Looking forward to the next chapter, and I thank you for writing this!
FORD B chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
A weird but excellent story!
HAZMOT chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
I am so enjoying this adventure with Q. Daniel, well, the man is always getting hurt, no matter what. The tiny Q helping in the end may help save Daniel, but what of Adria? :D