Reviews for Bad Beginnings, Amazing Endings
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Jasper is blonde
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Because adults who are married, have children, and work everyday DEFINITELY say "stalkerish"
FRK921 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
aww...how CUTE!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aww...Charlie loves her!
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
THEY ARE TO CUTE OH MY CARLISLE YOU SAID MEANIE FACE IT WAS ADORABLE UPDATE SOON
RisingSun44 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
aw! so sweet and soo sad 2! i cant wait for ur update...LOVED IT! ...lol...cootie shot...:)
sarah Cullen chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
cooties! i remember that - but i have to say that i don't think edward cullen could ever have cooties - this is a really sweet story can't wait for more

sarah cullen
Lily Craig chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
that was adorable! more please!
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
But but but but...Jasper has blond hair!

Please update soon!
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
OH OH OH OH! -waves hand in air frantically- PICK ME! I know the proper name for the "You have the right to remain silent" speech! I payed attention in Civics that day! It's called "Miranda Rights" and if they don't read you said rights, you have a possibility of not getting in trouble!

WHEE! ON TO CHAPTER 2! -whoosh-
vampxpirate chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
i REMEMBER COOTIE SHOTS! that is extremely cute!
edwardcullenslover01 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
LOL! that was really cute and funny I liked the line" No I don't Alice, remember you gave me the cooties shot this morning." Ilaughed for a while. Nice vocab to. Big-meanie is what I here from my bros.
Rachel EditsTheSadParts chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Aww kid-Edward is so cute...he also has an incredible vocabulary lol...it's so Edward for him to say..

"So I recommend instead of filling your pathetic life with torturing kids by trying to be nice to a couple and get a few friends"

hahah that made me smile

keep up the good work ]
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Undate soon
ObsessedFan16 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
HOLY CRAP, this is good so far! I have a feeling I will come to love this story! You write very well! But I must say, they shoudln't be using those words just yet... 'torturing' 'pathetic' 'recommend' 'instructed' and so on... they are five-year-olds... even if they are advanced, they shouldn't be using those words just yet, lol... anyways, I can't wait for the next update! It will be so awesome! I can't wait! Thank you for posting this! Update as soon as you can!

~ Kaylny AKA ObsessedFan16 _~