Reviews for Blinding the Crow
Ellette Alphard chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
I like the bedroom scene. Great story.
Ellette Alphard chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
This is a great chapter. I particularly like the non-consensual sex. You put a lot of detail into Sasuke's feelings.
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
I really loved this. This last chapter sort of feels like an ending one so I don't really feel unsatisfied with the discontinuation. Though it would have been nice to see it continue, it was awesome while it lasted. I really enjoyed how Sasuke and Itachi were portrayed and all the inner conflict going on. I am also jealous of Karin.
I definitely can't blame the girl. Anyway, even incomplete it is a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
flaming rose chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Awwwwwww! I really liked this! Anyway, gotta go! Ciao!
flaming rose chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
flaming rose chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
flaming rose chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Finally my bed time! Alright people I plan to log out for real this time! I reallllyyy don't want to go to school tomorrow, but shit happens, right? Also my light blub blew out. Now it wouldn't be to bad, but the light from my window isn't very bright so I'm left stumbling around my room at night at around 10:25 somethin'. Anyway, se ya'll tomorrow and g'night everyone! Ciao!
flaming rose chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
(Chuckles.) I liked this 'twin on twin action' part. It was hot and funny at the same time!
flaming rose chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Yay! Okay so my last review was not completely true, I just couldn't go to sleep with what had happened to Itachi and sleep peacefully. I like where this is going, but I'd like to see a better side to their relationship. Ciao!
flaming rose chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Awwwww, so he did rape Itachi. Hmmmm…Well, I hope their relationship gets better, and my baby's running out of juice so I'll see ya'll tomorrow. I wonder what's going to happen next? Well, I'll find out tomorrow, of course! But, I'd like to see some 'gentler' sex in the nearby future, please!
flaming rose chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Please tell me he doesn't rape him does he? And it counts even if Itachi does nothing to try and stop it.
flaming rose chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Hm…I liked that it seemed that Sasuke was being nicer to Itachi, and I also really liked that he seems to not -sub/con/ch/us/ly(?)that is- like when Itachi is willingly submissive.
flaming rose chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Eppppp! I really want duh cutness soon! (A.k.a. fluff.)
flaming rose chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Yeah, bitches! P.s. Why is My Itachi-kun acting so-so-so dead, anyway? Can you do something to make him more lively? Prehaps somehow convince(?) Sasuke to be nicer to him or-or something? Please?
flaming rose chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Hey, ya! I just wanted to let you know there is a grammar mistake in line one up here. It says,"…how fare away.", when it's supposed to be,"…how far away." 'Kay? Sorry if I sounded mean, and thank you for listening to me! Ciao! For now!