Reviews for Half a day of madness
Sabrina Bane chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Telephone poles, lamps, trees, people, cars. Come outta no where. I understand completely. I can give you an action scene.

Nny crouched low, glowering at the driver. He brandished two long knives, and let a smile glide along his face. His eyes started to pulse a red colour, as the shadows crawled along him. He jumped into the car, and cut the hands of the driver off. His scream echoed, but there wasn't a soul to hear the poor men. A knife was shoved down his throat, and another into his gut. The blood danced and sparkled in the light frim a street lamp. The light never turned green.

Hope I helped you some. I am supposed to do a few good deeds a day. Um, how good a deed is a murder scene? Uh, oh well. remember, just tring to help. Don't get mad, Please?

*Puppy dog face.*
Invader Nav chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
EXELLENT! Perfectly in character! Not easy to do with Nny, VERY GOOD! LONG LIVE JTHM AND INVADER ZIM!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Sweet!

"Stay away from those cliffs!" Jeez Eff sounds like my Aunt. By the way,What a Mean rock. Or at least it sounds like it's mean.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
LOL
Cougar In A Cage chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
_ sque! this is really funny! do 12 hours in the life of happy noodle boy! that would be fun!
J. Bird chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Your fic was okay. It was pretty funny, but nothing really happened in it. I still kinda liked it, after all it made me laugh a little.
Lizzy733 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Heh good job with tha in characternessness... or something... oh well.. nice fic... 8}
anemone chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
you got Nny there _perfectly_.

be proud, i'd be if i wrote him down so goood.

umm, yes. i haven't slept in daayys. and it sort of shows.. umm, i'll be going now.
Corico chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Very nice. You really mad it sound like the real thing. o)
B chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Insofar as the task you've attempted is pretty impossible, you've done pretty well. It made me laugh.
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Wooo! That wuz fun! Man, I've been missing out on a lot of good stuff with JTHM... but I found a place that sells them! !
She-Who-Can-Not-Be-Named chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
So yeah. I look into these comics, gonna be getting 'em soon, then this site occurs to me and BAM! Fanfiction. This story rock.
Dib Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
::Rolls laughing.:: I love 'Nny! I love your fics! ::grins proudly.::
SK chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I don't know what to say. This was good. Keep writing.
VerrucktTeufel chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
DAMN THAT ROCK! WHYYYY? WHAT DID HE DO TO ? hehehe, I likey dis fic! You really got into Johnny here! _ Write More! please?