Reviews for Thirteen Reasons Why
i loved it! great job!
Danica chapter 8 . 3/6
Love it
2lulu2 chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
That was great! I can't believe you were only 13 when you wrote it?! There were only a few words that were used wrong. I really enjoyed it overall.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Really nice story
Guest chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
I know I'm sending this review approx. five years after you completed this. So . . . just in case you happen to see this review - Thank you - LOVE the story line.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
Really sweet loved it
jenna chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
angela and jessica were being jerks to bella.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Your writting is so beautiful it has inspired me to write myself. Thank you
Jenna Olson chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
dkgnwrognnjwbh
jenna chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
this story is cool!
jenna olson chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
BEST MADE-UP BOOK EVER! LOVED IN X200000000000000000000000000 0000
Jenna chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC!
colorful swirls chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
I love this story! It is SO much like Stephanie Meyer's work.. all of this is just so in character and believable. I could see this happening in the real books. Amazing job:)

-seaweedbrain213
CullenMasenAlways chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Wow, this was great! I loved Edward reasons, but what I loved the most was how he told them to her. So sweet, and the eternal romantic Edward! I love him haahahaha. And congratulations! It's such a great story and when I read you were thirteen I couldn't believe it. Don't missunderstand me, that doesn't mean that I think a thirteen year old girl can't write like this ('cause obviously you can), but it's amazing how can you make other people (at least me) feel what you write. That means that when you're older you're gonna be mindblowing! Haha thanks for the story! Take care!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
SOOOOO... you asked for a nice or good job but this was so good im givin u waaaaaaaay more than dat!1 it was amaaaazazing i loooove the 13 reason its perfect and the way you made edward was greaaat i loved it not ooc at alllll it was AMAZIIIIIIIIIN
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »