Reviews for Thirteen Reasons Why
Amli chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
oh - beautiful ! i want an Edward for myself (:
Amli chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
oh. my. god.

i'm about to start crying.

love that chapter - it's so charming !
unknown012876 chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
Wonderful story! :D
dimkazgirl chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
amazing. i loved it.
jennfuerr chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
Seriously AND Seriously you truly write beautifully. I couldn't stop reading this story. The ending I have to say was prefect. Thankyou for bringing Edward and Bella's story back because after Breaking Dawn ended I really was sad and thanks for giving me something AMAZING to read. You truly are an incredible writer. Don't ever stop.
Becca-Jayne chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Oh My!, this is extremely good, this is like nothing ive ever read before, i love it!
Taynara Segurado chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
i can't even start to explain how wonderful is your writing! i'm here really ashamed of myself for not being able to do nothing beautiful like that, mesmerized with a story so beautiful! thanks for giving us all these moments of happiness! this is the first time i read your writing which i've found randomly while browsing!
Amanda chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
I loved this story!3
Amanda chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Aww... I love this story so far. Emmett is so funny x]
Pamela chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
I give your story 5/5 stars. I love it! You really portrayed Stephanie Meyer's character emotion through your story, and I would think that that's hard to do. You really helped me undertand more of the story, even if it's not coming from the actual authors mind.

I really love this quote, "The universe was endless, right? Then why couldn’t I just look out and see all the planets, see through the atmosphere like clear glass. I knew why. Because the rest of the universe is too far away. You had to look at what was right in front of you before you strained to see beyond it. You had to understand the stars, before you're able to appreciate the moon." By the end of tonight I will have that memorized.

Thanks for taking your time out to make this for us twi-hard fans! :)
JazzySpazzy421 chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
Loved the story! Great descriptions, though the end felt a little abrupt.

awesome story
ParamoreRox chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Aw.

Seriously, that's ALL I ever

say when I read your story.

Aw. I adore it immensely! (:
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
LOVED IT
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
So cute! I'm guessing Alice told Edward it would be raining... :) :)
AuthorHasMoved chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
HaHa! Take that Edward!

If clumsiness is one, then you technically told her two reasons! :D
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »