Reviews for Thirteen Reasons Why
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
I love it
ZareenBlack chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Awe...

This was just such a sweet chapter.

I absoluetly loved it. :)

I just can't wait to read on. ;D
piccolover22 chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
LOVED IT LOVED IT :)
piccolover22 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
thats so cute
Dreaded Fate chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
This story was amazing. Good job!
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I've fallen in love with this story. It brightened my entire day. It's well written, extraordinary and unique, you really captured both Edward and Bella personalities. Well done. Love it, can't wait to read the sequel, which is what I'm about to do :D.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful, romantic and wonderful story :)
smellcolor chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
wow... just wow. That speech at the end of the chapter about the roses was amazing.
SparkyGal chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
this is my favourite story ! i love it

i always read it when im in the mood for abit of fluff )

amazing story keep up the good work ) xx
EM chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
GREAT JOB. DO THE RAIN SCENE IN epOv pLEASAE.
Maggie chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
that is one of my favourite fanfictions ever...the only mistake i could find in the story was a few spelling mistakes ..but i did nt care

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT...it was beautiful and u are a fabulous fabulous..incredible writer.
kittygatto888 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
so furking romantic
Anonymous Jillian chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
OMC!I'm crying!This was an amazing story..I think #1 of my top 3. Breathe..

Ok. Just WOW!I loved it...there is so many words to describe how I feel.

You made this story kinda the same as Stephenie but so many different emotions come to me in this story, then the one's I get from her.

I just really liked this. Ugh! I can't find the right words!

If you don't mind. I'm gonna read the sequel now...:) :') Happy cry!:'):')
DncingThrghLife chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
Just let me say thank you. Thank you for getting me offically hooked on Fanfiction.

Last year, I was looking on a website, Twilight Series Theories, and they were having a major countdown for Breaking Dawn. Each day, one of the website members would put something about Twilight that they loved (quotes from the book, clothes, videos...) and someone put "Thirteen Reasons Why". They said it was a "fanfiction".

Curious, I clicked on it. I had never heard of Fanfiction. I had heard about "Phanfiction" for Phantom of the Opera lovers, but none for Twilight.

But once I got reading, I couldn't stop. It was pure, unadulterated fluff, the kind of romance scenes that were left out in the Twilight books. It was the kind of stuff I wanted to read (because I'm a big softy). But once I finished reading it, I was begging for more.

I clicked on your profile, curious again, and came across all your stories. I read all of them.

Call me obssesed, but your writing was just so...good. Especailly for a thirteen year old. I'm a young, aspiring author just like you.

So I thank you. If I had never come across your story, I probably wouldn't be the author I am today. I wouldn't be writing fan fictions.
Twilight.Taco chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Oh. Em. Ge!

*Jessica moment*

Er...um...

OMGE!

Sorry. Your story just does that to me...especially chapter three. ;)
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »