Reviews for Thirteen Reasons Why
cycah chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
wow, what a beautiful, fluffy story! I'm going to sleep now, but tomorrow I'm going to read the sequel, promise!

really funny with the red helmet and mountain of pillows, lol.
cxc chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
*sob...sob,tears rool down cheek* dat was so beautiful and romantic... *cryin loudly* she is so lucky(bitch), lol, lovel chapter 2, cxc luvs uer chapter ]
CxC chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
dats so sweet and so funny, lol on bella falling face first in a mac and salad, luvs ya chp 1,xx ]
HeavenForbidWePonder chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
nice
edwardluvee chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
this is a very good chapter
AlreadyOnMars chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
THis story was so cute! And Romantic! I loved it! I can't wait to read the sequel!
frenchsong87 chapter 16 . 5/16/2010
This was so sweet! I could totally see Edward doing this to help Bella wrap her mind around why he loves and wants to spend eternity with her. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
iamatwihard chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Looks good. Reading the rest now :)
Satsuma Pluie chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Sweet. I like it.
Dawn20p chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
really sweet story!
wiickedgamee chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
I absolutely LOVE your stories! Especially this one! I don't like all the stories will AU and AH, but your stories are just perfect! Keep up the good work!
rs chapter 16 . 4/10/2010
The story was really good and i liked all the special moments that Edward and Bella shared
TheScienceOfMadness chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
Wow really good. I cant wait to read the sequel. yay
TheScienceOfMadness chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing. I cant discribe it, its so orriginal, creative and brilliant. Over all an excillant story so far
Cookie141 chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
OMIGOSH! Awesome story! I'm so0o0o0o0o excited that you're doing a sequel...I'm about to look it up right now, once I review.

I'd just like to say that your suggestions for review (nice, good job') don't even begin to cover it! I was amazed when yu said you were only 13 because the writing is so good.

Congratulations! Keep it up! ;D

lots of love (and devotion to your writing, LOL)

Sarah