Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Starcloudy94 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
good intro I like it Xd
terracannon876 chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Aw man, at such a ... an intense moment, and it doesn't update ( *ahem*

This fic is really interesting. Zexion really isn't one to look for a top's position, and gods, now that he's in one, it's probably all he can do not to just ... weave some illusion and just pretend he was someone else. Everyone's alternate roles are really different and interesting to read about, especially Roxas and Demyx's, as well as their characterization.

Thanks for the story! Really hope you update soon )
Urei chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
This needs more reviews. It's awesome! Keep it up!
What About Today chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
*looks at number of reviews* What the hell? Where IS everyone? This is a great, great story! There should really be more reveiws for it... I don't understand. *angry face*

In any case: wow. This is intense. My heart goes right out to Demyx first off, and Zexion right after. Those two... I just love them. On top of that, I wanted to cry when I read about what the other Zexion had done on a regular basis to my Demmy. That's terrible. It makes me ill. I wish Zexion would pretend to have a darn heart so that he could love Demyx. Dem needs that, you know?

Why do I get the feeling that this isn't going to turn out well? Is it just that pre-condition I seem to have developed for Zemyx (that they're all going to die in terrible ways), or am I catching the right threads of foreshadowing? ... Oh, you know what? Don't answer that. I don't want to know. Not yet. I'll wait until I can read the rest. 8D

Happy writing! Laters! XD
LiteraryMirage chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Oh what an intriguing plot! I offer much kudos to all of the writers working on this! And hope to see more soon!
cheesynoodle chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
AW MAN!

Now that was cruel.

Which reminds me of the new and intriguing Wonderland you've created. I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews–this is (hopefully) going somewhere. All the characters, relationships, and setting draws you in; I keep looking for those delicious tidbits that hint at things and whatnot.

I'm one of those readers who like to sneak in, read all of it, then sneak away quietly, grinning madly. Because I'm lazy, but mostly because I'm horribly embarressed of my reviews. But Mirror, Mirror really should have more reviews–you guys deserve it! It's brilliant and original while at the same time playing off Lewis Carrol's version (which I'm currently reading now, btw, and hell is it hard to read. Alice rambles to the point of incoherence). It has so much colour to it!
flyfloyd chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
o! wow, this is well good! :D

update soon, please! :D
Omoi-ame chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
this rocks so much...AWESOME!
Cupe chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
Wow, this is really intense. I've never had much of a liking to round robins, but this has definitely changed my opinion.

I sure hope Zexion can withstand the differences between Wonderland and The World That Never Was long enough to set things straight!
Lilly Lane chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
LOVE! Absolute brilliance! I really like this story, the plot and everything inbetween just folds together! I'm really speechless(Maybe) All I can say is genius! Bravo~

~LillY
jiv3y chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
I adore this story. :)
the letter kaye chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
This story is absolutely fantastic. I love the way you adapted the world of Wonderland to fit the story. When I first read the synopsis, I thought it would be far lighter than it actually was. And to my delight, this story is SO twisted. I love it.
ItaFearMe chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
I absolutely love this story so far.

I so need to keep reading this one.

And I think you should actually have more people review for this.
WacaPacman chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
I love it :D More people need to read it :]
Fluffo chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
I'm sold.

I'd absolutely love to keep on reading this story.

The whole Wonderland world-thing is just, wonderful, since Alice in Wonderland is my favourite fairytale ever.

I love you guys for writing this , keep going.

x