Reviews for Sam phantom
deathbyinsomnia chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
best part so far:

appearance of the Box Ghost XD
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
This was really great, until chapter 7 and so on. You totally made an amazing story to a story that was totally confusing and I am just going to say it, after chapter 6, I hated the story. But, you still did a great job, before that.
Danni99981 chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
im kinda lost
EndGame666 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
if u dont want to read a flame, then stop right now.

WERE U FRIGGEN HIGH WHEN YOU WROTE THIS? U HAD AN AMIAZING STORY AND THEN U SHOT IT ALL TO HELL!WTF! fail. so much fail.

im srry u had to read that if u did, but i loved ur story and then u start THIS. i will moniter ur stories in the future but plz, try and at least keep consistent with them. i know a plot twist is required every now and then, but u completly changed the dynamics and base build of the story. that is my opinion and im srry i lost my temp.
EndGame666 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
danm. sam is hardcore. we already knew that but still.
EndGame666 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
nice work on showing how raw emotions can be when they build up like that.
tammy chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
hi i just want to say that that chapter was grat and your doing a realy good job

well thats all, pies out

P.S dont worry i dont like doing the school siens ither
lachcal chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
Chapters 1-5 were AWSOME! but unfortunatly it kinda lost it's touch after that. above all, a VERY good job for a first fic! :)
enjoylife1994 chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
That was a tragic but very different way to end the story. I never knew it was still possible for Sam to be alive. But Danny dying in the process made me a bit teary-eyed. Then him not knowing Sam after he became a full ghost made me feel for Sam. It's hard to believe that your story ended that way and that Dani is now the master of time.

But seeing that there is still hope amongst all the people in the place makes the story's mood good in a way. You should try editing some spelling errors, but nevertheless it was a good ending.

Keep it up and good work :)
please continue chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
id be more afraid of the killer pancakes if u actually continued this story. u said that chapter ten was close to being done the last time u updated and that was back in may so please finish this story
please continue chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i really like what youve done with this. the only bad thing is is that you havent updated since mid-may. please update the story
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
wat going to happen next
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
ok i'm lost but i'll keep on reading and i always wonder why they didn't have sam as a phantom ghost as well on the actual tv show
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »