Reviews for I, Sakura
This... is extremely cheesy. Like really REALLY cheesy. High school was never this cliche or dramatic. Couldn't continue reading since I've never liked stories where the character's biggest problem in life is how popular they are in high school.
Glory of Dawn chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I have to say, I'm usually not a Sakura fan. This is an odd pairing, and I wasn't terribly impressed, but something about the way you wrote the summary pulled me in. So far, it's really good. I still have a few other stories to do a chapter-one of tonight, but I definitely plan to come back to this one. I'm excited to read more!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I loved it
M1sch1efManaged chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
OMGOSH T - T It's amazing simply amazing
Wild-hair Eir chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
sooo fluffy :3
the best chap, btw...
u made me fall in love with shika chan
Esa The Great chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
love it!
Team7Extra chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
i totally loved this story! out of curiosity what did sakuras mom say that made shikamaru wake up immediantly at the hospital after the accident?
KuraiRemilia chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
Wow... I LOVE IT! Never have I read a better ShikaSaku story 333 you put me to tears with certain chapters. High school life is like that, cruel and cold. You demonstrated it so well! you deserve COOKIES -pull a rope and cookies fall on you- I hope to see more amazing ShikaSaku stories from you x3
suoh-chan chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVEEERRR!
Brown Eyed Shinobi chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I LOVE this story! I finished it in one night! there needs to be A LOT mre shikasaku! you are amazing please read my story inconceivable it is nejiten. It will be up tomorrow. I'm new to fan fic. please read and review! I LOVE YOU! keep doing what u r doing! :)

-Brown Eyed Shinobi
skiechyuurm chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Oh man, I definitely thought it was gonna be Shika at the door! You got me with that one.
jay 8P chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
this story is awesome. really enjoyed reading it
o0Inochi0o chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
You already foreshadowed what Sasuke and Karin are doing, so it's a little obvious.
Audrey chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
I usually dont like Naruto stories set in Highschool, but this one ive liked very much.
Nara Sakura-Sama chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is the BEST ShikaSaku story I've read!

It's so good!