Reviews for I, Sakura
Glory of Dawn chapter 1 . 2/15
I have to say, I'm usually not a Sakura fan. This is an odd pairing, and I wasn't terribly impressed, but something about the way you wrote the summary pulled me in. So far, it's really good. I still have a few other stories to do a chapter-one of tonight, but I definitely plan to come back to this one. I'm excited to read more!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I loved it
DanceAnna chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
OMGOSH T - T It's amazing simply amazing
Stranger Daughter chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
sooo fluffy :3
the best chap, btw...
u made me fall in love with shika chan
Esa The Great chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
love it!
Team7Extra chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
i totally loved this story! out of curiosity what did sakuras mom say that made shikamaru wake up immediantly at the hospital after the accident?
KuraiRemilia chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
Wow... I LOVE IT! Never have I read a better ShikaSaku story 333 you put me to tears with certain chapters. High school life is like that, cruel and cold. You demonstrated it so well! you deserve COOKIES -pull a rope and cookies fall on you- I hope to see more amazing ShikaSaku stories from you x3
Psychoticsan chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVEEERRR!
Brown Eyed Shinobi chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I LOVE this story! I finished it in one night! there needs to be A LOT mre shikasaku! you are amazing please read my story inconceivable it is nejiten. It will be up tomorrow. I'm new to fan fic. please read and review! I LOVE YOU! keep doing what u r doing! :)

-Brown Eyed Shinobi
skiechyuurm chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Oh man, I definitely thought it was gonna be Shika at the door! You got me with that one.
jay 8P chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
this story is awesome. really enjoyed reading it
o0Inochi0o chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
You already foreshadowed what Sasuke and Karin are doing, so it's a little obvious.
Audrey chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
I usually dont like Naruto stories set in Highschool, but this one ive liked very much.
Nara Sakura-Sama chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is the BEST ShikaSaku story I've read!

It's so good!

So sad, yet so happy! :3

I adored it!

I, Sakura-sama, am so amazed of this story! *O*
xKumaBearx chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
I. Love. It. To. Death.

And that is all I think I really need to say.. I was Squeeling like a school girl. I really like this pairing.. I wish there was more of it!