Reviews for The Return
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 8 . 7/4
Danny's evil future self's name is actually Dan Phantom.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
SOUNDS GOOD!
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
Well, this was a good story. Although, calling Dan "Phantom" had me confused. I think he should have been called "Dan Phantom" instead. Other than that, good story. I also would have liked to see Danielle in here.
ElizabethBathog chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
This was awesome story! I will read the sequel to this! Thank you for writing this! :)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
PARTY DUDE!? HUH!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so funny!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
BAHAHAHAHA! The Cake Ghost is so hilarious! Poor Danny, but HAHAHAHA!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Yeah, that makes sense, Danny did have to do something to the thermos to make it work in 'Mystery Meat'.
Storyholder chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
DRUG HIS DRINK!
Storyholder chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
:l If the temperature was zero degrees, all the humans in a 30 meter radius would die.
theyoungphoenix chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Wow. This only took me a day to read. It was pretty awesome though! I loved it! It was amazing and had me hanging on the edge of my seat the whole time! Grey job with it!
spatterson chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Actually Phantom's name is Dan Phantom.
Njchrispatrick chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Oh my gosh. That story is both incredibly interesting and ridiculously funny. I was laughing so hard. Cake ghost! BEWARE!
BellaPhantom chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
*narrows her eyes which start glowing toxic green with hints of murderous red in her glare; her fangs are exposed in a look of pure hate and predatory instinct (due to her dragon side)* I am going to KILL Dan if I EVER get my claws on him!I'm sure that my dragon form would scare even HIM with just one look! Hell, I'm sure I could scare even Raven from the Teen Titans, and she doesn't scare easily!
BellaPhantom chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Man, I was laughing so hard at Skulker's failure! If I had been there with Danny at the time, I would have wound up on the ground I'd be laughing so hard! *bursts into a laughing fit once more at remembering the hunter ghost's failure with the thermos*
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
No they have not and danny just suck him in