Reviews for It's a Matter of Resolve
TheFluffyDalek chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
I'm just gonna sit here and cry now, thankyou :p but in all seriousness, all the Morgan stories have been amazing!
PureGrace 2011 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Your last chapter made me cry. It really did! I don't normally cry at stories but that was so sad! Are you writing a second series? If you do I will definitly read them, could you tell me if you are or not? SSG
aloha94 chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
Hey! I noticed that you haven't updated your stories in a while, but I thought I'd send you a message anyway. I just finished your Morgan series and I loved ever minute except for the last paragraph of the last story! Please tell me you're thinking of continuing them? You just can't leave Morgan like that. We don't even know for sure if she's dead, all we know is that she's pinned to a tree. Please keep her alive. I don't usually love OC's but she's different. She's absolutely awesome, and you couldn't be so cruel to Allan could you? Please reply to this message or I swear I will hunt you down and make you watch Allan's death scene from season 3 over and over again!
The Purple Wox chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
i will have you know that i hate you (in a good way that means i might occasionally worship the ground you walk on of course) for this ending!

1. i didn't understand the ending (regarding morgan's fate)... how was she left pinned to the tree? was the dead body in the beginning hers or Hollis's? By pinned, did you mean through her clothing or *gulp* flesh?

2. If Guy is back, where is Allan? What happens to him? What happens to the rest of the gang (besides robin and marian)? Are they with Robin and Marian? Did Guy kill them?

Oh, and I saw in your profile you like stargate and jonas quinn. Have you read Amelia's Violin?

It's an excellent fanfic on this site of course about Jonas and the Senator's daughter (OC of course), I greatly recommend it if you haven't read it. Thank you so much for your writing!

And come back to us! We hunger for more ;D
Raptor-Elephant chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Amazing conclusion.

I have to admit that I knew what was coming before I even started the Morgan stories, due to the fact that I discovered them after reading just over half of 'Cure for Leprosy' and wondering who an earth Morgan was.

So yeah, assuming that Morgan doesn't somehow survive (which I'm guessing not considering she was pinned to the tree, sword sticking from her... kinda hard to survive that, lol) I have to admit that I really liked the ending. Sure, the deaths were sad, but without them it would have been a tad, i dunno, unrealistic. People died all the time in those days, killed and so on, so the fact that you weren't afraid to kill off people, your main especially, is great. So no killing from me for Morgan's death.

I especially liked that Allan won't know till later, and that he'll return from the Holy Lands thinking he still has his wife.

Oh, and it's a nice touch that Marian survived too.

I think I've rambled enough on this one, so *thumbs up* good job D
dares to dream chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
::jaw drop::

Okay, since it has been over a year since you wrote these stories (which I absolutely loved by the way) I wasnt going to review. Until I came to the end of this chapter that is! AH! Morgan was one of my favorite OCs out of all the OCs I have ever read! Ah!

Okay. That felt good to get out of my system. haha. I am not mad at you for killing her off, just shocked and astounded and...shocked. I became really attached to your character throughout her series, and shall miss her. Great way to end it with Guy's thoughts. (I always hated that man. Now I have even more of a reason. haha.)

Once again, I really loved this series and am sad to see Morgan go, but respect your decision. As a fellow writer I understand, though as a reader...mwaha.

I loved this series and will remember this story as the first story on fanfiction that I have ever read an author killing their own character! haha. It is surprising how few want to kill their characters actually. :)

Great work!

dares to dream
Ithilya chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Amazing series of stories :D

Can't wait to read more

Ithilya x
bekaz13 chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
Wow. Just...wow.

I read all of your stories (up through this one, at least) in two days, and they were all AMAZING! I've lost count of all the times I literally laughed out loud (both at the story and at your author's notes XD). You portrayed the characters perfectly, and I have to say I like Allan a lot more now after reading these.

I loved Hollis and Rent as well; they really were heroes. And I liked that you gave Guy more of a backstory (and friends! who would've thought? P), so he didn't seem like such a jerk all the time.

Of course I love Morgan to pieces, and I wouldn't be surprised if when the show comes back I'll find myself saying, "Wait...where's Morgan for all of this?" lol I'm looking forward to seeing her again, as it wouldn't make sense to bring back "The Morgan Stories" without the title character, now would it? ;)

[/novel]
norrie chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
i read the whole series in two days time, and this is supposed to be a review for all of the stories... It's just that i have no idea how to comment, 'cause after reading these it feels like morgan really belonged to the original storyline too.

just, that- good job with this, whole series was great :D
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
[To Gisborne] Son of a...

Never mind, I'll get James "Sawyer" Ford to do it for me. (The following twenty pages of this review have been censored, due to language, violence, literary references, and Robin Hood/Lost crossovers)
GlitteringEtiquette chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
WOW...I just got through this, finally!

Character massacre! Renton and Hollis...true heroes!

Did you really kill Morgan? And kept Marian alive? I'm interested to see how this will work if you write fics within RH Series 3, which we will hopefully get in October! As you said 'series one of Morgan stories' I'm hoping there will be more series! With Morgan in them! xD

Loved the little nods back to Season One...Lavender Boy *g* The Allan/Will scene was cool - saying Luke was not a fighter and immediately writing a fight scene for him, haha you're a genius.

I really enjoyed it, you are such a great writer!
instantstar15 chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
I have really loved these stories! morgan was my fav character...i know it sounds weird, but I don't really understand the ending. Did she die?
obsessed668 chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
omg

i love them all

but im a bit confused at the end here...

did morgan die?

PLEASE SAY NO! haha

he said

'i just left her pinned'

so he stabbed her? or just like pinned her clothes or something?

pleaasse i dont want her dead!

xo
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
No :( Morgan is dead? How could you do that to Allan? He would kill Guy! Poor Leah and her kids as well, I really liked Renton, and Allan just lost another friend with his death, along with Will staying in the holy land. Flawlessly written though, and, as you can probably tell from the comments, really sad. Character massacre! I can't believe that morgan is fanfic invented, i keep expecting to see her in the tv episodes!
DeathlyElegance chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
I don't understand. Is Morgan dead?

Sorry, I know I sound REALLY stupid, but I kinda don't get it... did he just pin her there, or did he kill her?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »