Reviews for Twice Shy :: Story Two
Meirai chapter 15 . 4/12
I have seen the end resolt of many NaruHina fanfictions and this is very good so please finish it. It will be secound best if you end after Naruto and Hinata have gotten threw all there troubles and they have nothing to worry about.

It would be great if had Naruto and Hinata actually have sex and then the sequel is when either Hinata is pregnant and you get the idea or yoou time skip it to when they have a family together.

My regards: from The Kazindo
Meirai The Shadow Jinjori
Lin-FA.L.L.Y chapter 15 . 2/5
I have a lot to ask. Are you going to finish it? Is so it will be awesome. But if you don't feel like it, it is ok... But it would be a waste of a good story... Or maybe you just to got caught up with real life... Wich unfortunately we can escape from it...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
It a great story after reading the whole thing
akosiCHALING chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! _
ChuckD chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Totally beautiful. Seamless transistons from one scene or moment to the next! Can't wait for the next ch.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
You should finish the story bro...it's really good.
TitanSteel chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Please complete this story. it is so amazing to read but would be a real disappointment to see two people abandon it when it is one of the best of naruto fics. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO FINISH THIS, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. it's been a long time but i want to read at least a few more chapters...

DON'T LET YOUR READERS DOWN AND PLEASE DON'T TURN DOWN THEIR REQUEST LIKE THAT...
bugmaster chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
I'm so its such a good story but you know I NEED MORE OF THE CHAPTERS...ok im good now so its been,like 3 years I would love a new chap plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaeee
her-my-own chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Hi, i really hope you finish this one day :( it would be really sad if two people have abandoned it when it is such an amazing read.
Ps. hope your still alive
TitanSteel chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I have never written a review before, so I hope that you will forgive me if it turns out to be something totally different. I have read "TWO HALVES" and enjoyed it. Now I am reading "TWICE SHY" and to be honest I fall in love with this story to. Your writing is refreshing and compelling, which I enjoy very much.
P.S- I have read only 14 chapters. Is there any more chapters, and if there is where can find them?
fearripper73 chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Hey, this is a really great continuation. I was just wondering when you were going to get back to work on it.
msquare chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
If you are not going to finish the story then dont start it
cody chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
great story u even followed another author and it didnt deter from the story good job its really ashame u gave up or quit i would have loved to read it till the end
unknown chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
This is a good story. One of the best in my opinion. Its a shame u stopped here. Can u continue and finish this one please? I wanna know how it ends.
stranger chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Just finished reading the last chapter. You are doing a great job! Love the story.