Reviews for Twice Shy :: Story Two
marquis.shax chapter 9 . 7/27
the empty balloon doesn't come until the third stage the second stage which is power is a rubber ball when training for the rasengan
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 7/27
I liked the idea of Hinata using her new form to fight against Hiashi rather than Hanabi but this wasn't bad
marquis.shax chapter 5 . 7/27
hmm this is different yet quite similar to what Free137 wrote it's a shame that neither of you finished this particular story
E.Richtofen chapter 15 . 7/15
What to know about the story as a NaruHina fan:
Naruto is 16 years old at this point, his personality is similar to Shippuden, where he isn't as rowdy and is more matured. Like the show, he is also pretty strong.
Hinata is the same age, she is more confident, strong and doesn't stutter.
There relationship is non-perverse, natural, and has a nice build up to it. Basically, this sequel reflects upon how much they seem or behave like a married couple.

Actual Review:
The story was getting good (I'm talking about the actual plot, not the very near-lemon stuff). After catching up though, your writing is excellent. You make very few grammar mistakes and your sentences flow well.

Things I liked about the story:
• Your writing
• NaruHina relationship, it slowly built up, it wasn't perverse, and it felt natural. Also, not too sappy.
• Hyuga's current state, which was a reflection of the Kaza.
• Still keeping the Kaza and West in mind.
• Limited OC time, I actually love the OC, but I will be honest I do love the cast characters more.
• Character personalities we close to the actual show, with the exception of Hiashi (but that was intentional).
• A brief mention of everyone's reaction to Naruto and Hinata's return.
• Felt pretty close the original author's interpretation, with slightly more romance than adventure.

Things I didn't like about the story:
• I kind of felt like Hiashi was a bit too harsh, but it didn't really affect my enjoyment of the story any less.
• Incomplete

I really wish this was completed, or was still being updated. It truly was a good sequel.
E.Richtofen chapter 14 . 7/15
I think the way you approached the physical aspect to Naruto and Hinata's relationship was perfect. You avoided lemons, but you made them go to a whole new level, not many fanfics can do that. Also, I think it's great that Naruto is learning sealing, I'm a bit surprised that the anime/manga didn't emphasize Naruto's Uzumaki heritage. Overall, I think your doing a great job, and the sequel is better than the original in my opinion.
E.Richtofen chapter 10 . 7/15
I enjoyed every chapter you written so far, I can't wait to see the fight against Neji. Also, I kind of like the route your taking for the story, I can't pinpoint something in particular, but I like it in general from the NaruHina moments to the Hyuga heir problem.
E.Richtofen chapter 8 . 7/15
I love this story so far, the dynamic between Hinata and the Hyuga clan is excellent.
E.Richtofen chapter 5 . 7/15
Honestly, your writing felt pretty solid that I couldn't really tell that there was a change in the author. Though, I can't tell which style I prefer more, not yet. However, I can tell that the influences of the last author, or definitely in your own interpretation, which is a good thing.
E.Richtofen chapter 2 . 7/15
The premise was interesting, but like every fanfic I have a feeling I will resent the Hyuga because they will try to prevent Naruto and Hinata from being together.
Fan chapter 15 . 5/9
Please continue if you haven't abandoned the story. It's one of my favorites.
jesi ki kage chapter 15 . 4/7
Interesting. Definitely game for reading more. Not to happy with what's happening with Yasu but understand. Can't wait for interactions between Naruto and his minions plus still waiting on more Sora/Kakashi fun. Please update and thank you for adopting this story. -Jesi Ki Kage
Korin Dragoon chapter 11 . 4/7
The pieces are falling into place soon they will begin to come together and when they do...the world will begin to change, for better or worse only time will tell.
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 15 . 1/25
Hey so...what happened? This story is amazing and it seemed like everything was mostly planned out. But how come this hasn't been updated in 5 years? :/ I binge-read the previous story and this over the last 7 days and was hoping to continue this unhealthy obsession.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 15 . 1/1
Well done.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 14 . 1/1
Do you have any plans on finishing this? I would love to be able to finish it. You did such a good job with it's continuation.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »