Reviews for Free Will and Fate
D. Page Robin chapter 46 . 3/3
There are of course many ends to be explored and maybe resolved.

I will begin the next story. Thank you again for a gorgeous story

D. Page Robin chapter 37 . 3/3
Another thought provoking chapter. I think that there is something that neither Harry or Hermione have figured out as of yet.

Both Harrys love her. We already know that. Ambulatory Harry simply knows but doesn't figure out yet why he should say the words. This might help.

If either live but the other dies, the survivor needs Hermione and her love. To recover, to grow to be ready for what is still to come.

If both live and merge, amalgamate into a single Harry, he/they need her even more, and for the same reasons.

Should both live and there are two Harry's, the three of them will have to live in some sort of polyandrous relationship. Each Harry will need her even more than one would have. Hermione has enough love for Harrys two and then some.

Finally, should neither Harry live, I think Hermione would soon join them in the next great adventure. She can no more live with them than they without her.

I can say that I've only read through its chapter and have not looked ahead. So if I've worked out some of the future development, then I claim a Gold Star from petty cash!

D. Page Robin chapter 30 . 3/2
Well, so Lavender is Neville's SO. They make a good couple. Of course Harry and Hermione will have to tell them at some point. I look forward to that. I look forward to Lily learning too.

Why do I fear this story ends with Lily' death? The poor kid has had enough in his life and so much more is to come, I would hate to think he will lose that small bit of grace too.

D. Page Robin chapter 26 . 3/1
Reading this is exhilarating, terrifying, heartbreaking. I want to be able to step into the story and help them win through.

You do a beautiful job. I am reading five other stories too at this time. One chapter in a rotation. I am always looking forward to this story, last in line.

D. Page Robin chapter 24 . 3/1
There is no question in my mind that Harry is already in love with Hermione, every bit as much as she with him.

The difference is his sense of duty and the fact that this Hermione has never had to deal with the things her counterpart did.

D. Page Robin chapter 18 . 3/1
This is a great chapter Sara. The intensity is fantastic. It also leaves me a trifle confused.

Are we to conclude that Hermione and Harry-Prime have been sexually active? Or are we to suppose that Hermione, having realized that Harry-1 is truly the same as the boy she loves wants to make love before it is too late?

I can argue it either way, but I'm lacking the data to decide one way or the other. Or, have I missed clues you have put in the story?

D. Page Robin chapter 17 . 3/1
Sara, I ran across you and your stories yesterday and I'm so glad I did.

I have a real fondness for time travel stories, and this is easily among the best I've read, thus far.

You have put much thought into the ramifications of time travel. This chapter is a great example. Harry only wanted to save his parents and Neville's too. But look, his best friend love him, his worst enemies are (or profess to be) his friends. He truly is in a world where very little makes sense.

This chapter is case in point. Clearly, an unintended result is that there is a pure blood backlash against half bloods and muggle-born.

Why else would tanks be using a pure blood name instead of her own? I am certain as well that she has never met Lupin, or if she has, only sees him as a a feared monster. Kind of sad to think about.

You are already a favorite author, and I see Laotian of happy hours reading you work. Thank you.

Reva chapter 46 . 1/4
Nice!
bpvreader chapter 46 . 12/9/2013
Had a lot of fun reading, thanks for sharing your tale. Hope you continue to produce fun to read stories.
FreelanceBum chapter 43 . 11/23/2013
Tonksie :'(
Random number generator chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
killed? Why?
Random number generator chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
"Jzmes" should be "James", "jump ." should be "jump."
MissNikita chapter 38 . 7/19/2013
No matter how much I love this story, Hermione is getting/being very obnoxious
Jonuts chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
Ah, can always count on Harry to be both retarded AND a hypocrite. So whiny and angsty because he's kept in the dark and fed shit, so instead of doing the right and sensible thing of informing Neville about relevant facts he REALLY needs to know, he keeps him in the dark and feeds him shit.
Jonuts chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
I don't get it. Why is Harry going to die? His mere existence is a paradox. Whatever happens to the other Harry is irrelevant.