Reviews for Free Will and Fate
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 2 . 8/22
He just decides NOT to kill Voldemort and hope everything will work out for the best? And then he waltzes into Hogwarts like nothing has changed except for having his parents back... The idiocy of the main character is actually making me tap out early.
NewtoFF chapter 37 . 8/10
P
FireGryiffin chapter 46 . 8/1
This fic is awesome. It grips you in the mystery and drama until you read it. Keep up the work and continue thia story. Cheers
FuN FiFi chapter 46 . 7/6
May 27 c46 Guest
This is one of the most well-written, complex and amazing HHr stories that I've had the pleasure to come across in a long time! I almost can't believe that I read it rather than dream it up lol :-D

Granted...I'm not a talented writer like you so there's no way I could've cooked all that up in my head! I mean, wow! The intricate way in which you incorporated Harry, Hermione, Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall, Neville, Draco, Lily, Ron and everyone else in what would normally be a clichéd time-travel story turned out to be so much more than that! I was hooked from the very beginning all the through to the end! It actually feels kind of bittersweet now that I finished reading your series. But I'm glad I found this wonderful story (which I won't spoil for anyone seeing my review). Kudos to you for a job well done! :-)

Keep up the GREAT work!

P.S. I reviewed before (see below), but for some reason, it showed up as a guest's review.

Keep up the GREAT work!
daniella2cool chapter 14 . 3/19
It seems like he is constantly saying discouraging. Things about her even the other Harry did to if I was her id tell him where he could go he is a jerk
capo327 chapter 45 . 1/29
"I didn't want to have to choose between the two of you." She let out a sob when Harry squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry because if you had asked, I'm not sure which one of you I would have chosen."

Great story but sorry, Lily really is a shitty mom. Everyone knew Snape hated Harry. He even manhandled his stepson in front of the entire school. How could Lily always take Snape's side over her own son's when everyone clearly sees what the relationship is like? But even if that weren't all true she'd still be a shitty mom in general for picking him over her own son.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
I am hoping that when he goes back, he takes the chance and talks to Hermione about her feelings. Maybe his time with this Hermione and his talk about Cho will open his eyes just a little.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 46 . 3/3/2014
There are of course many ends to be explored and maybe resolved.

I will begin the next story. Thank you again for a gorgeous story

The Ghostly Minion chapter 37 . 3/3/2014
Another thought provoking chapter. I think that there is something that neither Harry or Hermione have figured out as of yet.

Both Harrys love her. We already know that. Ambulatory Harry simply knows but doesn't figure out yet why he should say the words. This might help.

If either live but the other dies, the survivor needs Hermione and her love. To recover, to grow to be ready for what is still to come.

If both live and merge, amalgamate into a single Harry, he/they need her even more, and for the same reasons.

Should both live and there are two Harry's, the three of them will have to live in some sort of polyandrous relationship. Each Harry will need her even more than one would have. Hermione has enough love for Harrys two and then some.

Finally, should neither Harry live, I think Hermione would soon join them in the next great adventure. She can no more live with them than they without her.

I can say that I've only read through its chapter and have not looked ahead. So if I've worked out some of the future development, then I claim a Gold Star from petty cash!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Well, so Lavender is Neville's SO. They make a good couple. Of course Harry and Hermione will have to tell them at some point. I look forward to that. I look forward to Lily learning too.

Why do I fear this story ends with Lily' death? The poor kid has had enough in his life and so much more is to come, I would hate to think he will lose that small bit of grace too.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 26 . 3/1/2014
Reading this is exhilarating, terrifying, heartbreaking. I want to be able to step into the story and help them win through.

You do a beautiful job. I am reading five other stories too at this time. One chapter in a rotation. I am always looking forward to this story, last in line.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
There is no question in my mind that Harry is already in love with Hermione, every bit as much as she with him.

The difference is his sense of duty and the fact that this Hermione has never had to deal with the things her counterpart did.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
This is a great chapter Sara. The intensity is fantastic. It also leaves me a trifle confused.

Are we to conclude that Hermione and Harry-Prime have been sexually active? Or are we to suppose that Hermione, having realized that Harry-1 is truly the same as the boy she loves wants to make love before it is too late?

I can argue it either way, but I'm lacking the data to decide one way or the other. Or, have I missed clues you have put in the story?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Sara, I ran across you and your stories yesterday and I'm so glad I did.

I have a real fondness for time travel stories, and this is easily among the best I've read, thus far.

You have put much thought into the ramifications of time travel. This chapter is a great example. Harry only wanted to save his parents and Neville's too. But look, his best friend love him, his worst enemies are (or profess to be) his friends. He truly is in a world where very little makes sense.

This chapter is case in point. Clearly, an unintended result is that there is a pure blood backlash against half bloods and muggle-born.

Why else would tanks be using a pure blood name instead of her own? I am certain as well that she has never met Lupin, or if she has, only sees him as a a feared monster. Kind of sad to think about.

You are already a favorite author, and I see Laotian of happy hours reading you work. Thank you.