Reviews for Free Will and Fate
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
Very interesting. Harry really, really needs to talk to Dumbledore before something very bad happens. Well, something pretty bad has happened. Neither of the Harry's is dead yet, and hopefully they will both be saved. I'm not holding my breath on this point.

Hermione is obviously still a little confused over the two Harry's. Understandable.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 3/9/2009
Yea! I found the entire story on this site. It will be so much more fun to read the whole thing without waiting. Well, eating, sleeping and work might get mixed in a little.

Can't wait to find out what the plan is, and for Harry to talk to Dumbledore.

Harry's going to have to trust both him and McGonagall if he's going to get back to his own reality. Wonder if he'll have to go back and change what he did to get himself here. This could get very complicated, lol
asdf chapter 29 . 3/7/2009
ron didnt go in the forest detention norbert bite his hand he was in the infirmary when charlies friends came to pick the dragon up
Bad Mum chapter 19 . 2/20/2009
Love your Snape and how in contro of himself he is, and his contempt for those who make mistakes. The harry and Hermione scene was nice.
Bad Mum chapter 18 . 2/20/2009
I love how you wrote this. Hermione's feelings are so natural, but harry's are too, and for once he;s thinking a lot more logically than she is. Probably natural under the circumstances.
David Fishwick chapter 46 . 2/6/2009
Excellent and thanks for writing.
Punchy Peach chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Poor Harry.

He seems to be some sort of Seer Trigger Device...

Heehee... Harry's an STD...

Sorry...

*bashfull face*
Ciroth chapter 46 . 12/31/2008
Great fic. Nice way of doing Nev as the BWL.
Anonymous9 chapter 46 . 12/22/2008
It's been a very long time since i actually did a long review. However, I think this story warrants it. While I applaud you of writing such a fascinating story with rich characters that is compatible with canon (especially with Hermione), I cannot see how Hermione can so easily (within days) see this Harry as the Harry she loved and knew for 4 yrs in Hogwarts. There should have been more mistrust on her side and more worried of what happened to her Harry because both did not know what happened to the original Harry of this timeline.

Also, another is how everyone, including your Harry can so easily accept himself as part of this timeline's community. Even with some basic theories of Time and the manipulation of, the Harry you have (main character, Original Harry) should be from another Timeline and that the one he exists in now is an 'alternate' of sorts. If so, all his fears and desires from Canon should be addressed, and more importantly, he is a totally different person from the Harry that is sick. The sick Harry has years of knowing about a semi-loving family and living a 'normal' magical life, as oppose to Original Harry, thus being a separate personality towards love ones and especially Hermione. Nevertheless, I must congratulate you on the idea that your Harry cannot 'go forward' in time because his alternate-self will soon die.

But in terms of personality your Harry would probably be unwilling to let the bed-ridden Harry to be killed (as it is his nature) nor let Neville shoulder the responsibility of being the Boy-Who-Lived. Time and again, Rowling has placed Harry as a character who would do whatever it is necessary to not bring pain towards others (exception would be Snape and Malfoy).

Finally, to believe all of these fascinating events (potion making, theories, walks, lots of physical contacts, memory viewing, etc) happen in 14 days is pushing a conscious reader's believability to the extreme.

Note: Maybe watching Back to the Future I and II can help you see the dilemma alternate and original timelines will create.
Bad Mum chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
Ooh, like the idea of using a Pensieve. And Tonks is always a good thing in any story.
Bad Mum chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
Ah! I just want to give "dear" old dumbles a good sLAP.

Love how you portray harry;s confusion about his relationships with Hermione and Ron in this chapter. He must be missing Ron terribly.

Great stuff.
RavenclawRebel chapter 46 . 11/15/2008
This is really great! I can't wait to read marked!
RavenclawRebel chapter 27 . 11/15/2008
What happened with the scars? And how would it start bleeding?
RavenclawRebel chapter 25 . 11/15/2008