Reviews for Free Will and Fate
Bad Mum chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
Ooh, like the idea of using a Pensieve. And Tonks is always a good thing in any story.
Bad Mum chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
Ah! I just want to give "dear" old dumbles a good sLAP.

Love how you portray harry;s confusion about his relationships with Hermione and Ron in this chapter. He must be missing Ron terribly.

Great stuff.
RavenclawRebel chapter 46 . 11/15/2008
This is really great! I can't wait to read marked!
RavenclawRebel chapter 27 . 11/15/2008
What happened with the scars? And how would it start bleeding?
RavenclawRebel chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
The Half-Blood Prince?
RavenclawRebel chapter 23 . 11/15/2008
I love it!
RavenclawRebel chapter 22 . 11/15/2008
Yay! Dumbledore!
RavenclawRebel chapter 21 . 11/15/2008
Aww! That was a great chapter!
RavenclawRebel chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
This is awesome! keep up the good work!
RavenclawRebel chapter 17 . 11/14/2008
love it love it love it!
RavenclawRebel chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
I really really like this!
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is a really good idea! I can't wait to read the other chapters!
Primus2021 chapter 22 . 11/12/2008
I would like to know where the Hell Remus & Sirius are at, and how they could let Lily marry Snape.

Primus2021
noylj chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
If Harry has taken the place of this world's Harry, I hope you tell us where he went. Why would Herms go back down to dinner? Harry is the one who is hungry. Right now, things are very confusing.
Erik Paterson chapter 46 . 11/3/2008
The honest truth is i dont like making reviews for storys even if i like the story a lot. However having loked over your pro and seeing what you said about reviews i thought i might make a change maybe this once.

i have in fact just finshed reading your story completly and i must say i think i loved every chapter of it. The only thing i did not like was the lenth of the chapters, they always seems to small for my tastes.

then agian having been reading my sisters work on this site, its hard to get to read almost any story that has less then 20 words. Her name is Queen0 if you would like to give her storys a look over to understand what i mean.

I love the idea behind your story, and the first few chapaters had me on the edge of my seat. i think i read every chapater in almost a single night because i just could not stop my self. I love H/Hr storys and finding a good one is so hard for some reasion, all i ever seem to find is Hr/Dm or Hr/Ss and both of them make no sense to me at all.

Thinking about it now i dont recall any parts i did not like, or could give you some advice on. honestly i dont think i should be giving advice to others about their storys anyways, my sister has all the talent for writing, not me lol. i do hope you keep up writing and i am looking forword to stating the next story soon, i cant promise i will review every chapter but i will review some of them. also i am sorry if my long winded speach of a review is troublesome for you to read everything of or if you dont like something i said in it. however if you would like to responde to anything i said i will leave my e-mail at the bottom.

lastly i would like to thank you for writing such a good story for us the fans of the novels to read. i truely wish you the best of luck in all you storys and everything you do and i hope you keep writing so i can keep reading.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »